Do people really think Vita is a flop?

#1Sniper4hire8209Posted 4/7/2013 3:23:34 PM
I can easily say Vita is one of the best handhelds out there. I'm taking nothing away from the 3DS because I love the Pokemon games they have, but Vita is fantastic for what it is. Maybe I'm just not picky and stubborn as most of the people on this board who nit-pick about the Vita and start a huge fanboy frenzy, but I'm satisfied with it regardless of some numbers. I was pretty shallow on the games I played before on Xbox/PS3 but I'm not heavily interested in games like SS, Final Fantasy series, Ys, Gods Eater, etc. These are games I'd have missed out on before and the Vita has brought these games to my attention. I tip my hat to Sony for another great handheld.

/blogFAQS
/walloftext
---
PSN - TheAmazingNapkin
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#2TheExiled280Posted 4/7/2013 3:27:23 PM
well, until this topic I hadn't seen anyone use the word "flop" for like a month >_>
---
Currently Watching: House of Cards, Breaking Bad(Season5), Young Justice Invasion. FMA Brotherhood, Persona 4 The Animation & The Following
#3Spiffy247Posted 4/7/2013 3:28:51 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
well, until this topic I hadn't seen anyone use the word "flop" for like a month >_>

Every time someone uses the F word, I will unsheathe my fish and attack their weak point for massive damage.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#4Starwars4JPosted 4/7/2013 3:47:40 PM
People haven't called it a flop because it's a bad device, but rather because it's selling poorly. I mean think about it, how would it being a bad device relate to it being called a flop?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5PeteZaHutxPosted 4/7/2013 3:49:55 PM
Its the Best handheld device in terms of power of course , its called a flop due to lack of support, some devs already mentioned they wont localize some games due to low support here in the West.
#6Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:51:28 PM
Starwars4J posted...
People haven't called it a flop because it's a bad device, but rather because it's selling poorly. I mean think about it, how would it being a bad device relate to it being called a flop?

I've read various topics not just on these boards. It's either a "flop" because of the games, the sales, or the games that we don't have. It was basically a rant at everybody who considers the Vita a flop because I fail to understand how.
---
PSN - TheAmazingNapkin
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#7Starwars4JPosted 4/7/2013 4:05:11 PM
Sniper4hire8209 posted...
I've read various topics not just on these boards. It's either a "flop" because of the games, the sales, or the games that we don't have. It was basically a rant at everybody who considers the Vita a flop because I fail to understand how.

Well it's because of the sales, which in turn is attributed to the games. It's all connected. A great product doesn't just not sell without cause.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8grangiaPosted 4/7/2013 4:07:12 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

Every time someone uses the F word, I will unsheathe my fish and attack their weak point for massive damage.

*fish slap*
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#9TheExiled280Posted 4/7/2013 4:09:30 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

*fish slap*

*blocks it for Spiffy and counter fish slaps*
---
God Eater 2 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KKm_TC53Cvs
#10-Jammo-Posted 4/7/2013 4:12:22 PM
Compared to the PSP... Yes definitely.
PSP had a solid started, had a few killer apps like Monster Hunter and Dissidia, but kept a low profile last gen.
Vita barely made it out of the starting point before stumbling flat on it's face. Started off low and without aqueducts support will only sink lower.
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL