Any point in me even owning a Vita anymore?

#21HoIlywoodPosted 4/7/2013 5:45:38 PM
It'll be an awesome PS4 controller
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#22TheExiled280Posted 4/7/2013 5:47:10 PM(edited)

no it won't. theres no L2 and R2
---
A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita & PS3
#23neskyPosted 4/7/2013 5:49:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24DalekZeroPosted 4/7/2013 5:54:19 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
P5 isn't even going to be on Vita

Don't lose hope!
---
PSN: Dalek-Zero-
"This poo is not worthy of my diaper! But it might make a good coaster for my drink!"
#25smelly_boobPosted 4/7/2013 8:53:05 PM
trolled
#26NnamzPosted 4/7/2013 9:12:30 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Just sell it

This. Why do you want the opinions of people you don't even know to begin with? Unless you're just trying to get a rise out of the board....

Also, if you're coming to ask a forum to beg your to keep a device, the least you could do is state which genres or types of games you like so that the forum can help you out.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#27Sami1000Posted 4/7/2013 11:56:20 PM
nesky posted...
Any point in living anymore since you're going to die anyway? Kill yourself after you sell your vita. Procrastination is the enemy :)

Bad joke.
#28kewldude475Posted 4/8/2013 12:58:02 AM
alexg1989 posted...
seriously, research things before you buy...

Saintdante posted...
Sell it you don't want the system anymore.

TheExiled280 posted...
Just sell it

All this.

Compass posted...
He's had it since some time before July 2012. He was supposed to research the fact it wouldn't get hardly anything but ports over the next year?

If he didn't see anything he liked in the first place, that still doesn't explain why he decided to buy it. Well, aside from him having poor decision skills.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#29j2zon2591Posted 4/8/2013 1:52:25 AM
TheExiled280 posted...

no it won't. theres no L2 and R2

I think the VITA should have full button remap feature to alleviate that. I think I can get around well if Sony gives me an option to fiddle with remaps and virtual buttons placement, sizes and opacity.
#30Excuse_Me(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:02:52 AM(edited)
.Why do you want the opinions of people you don't even know to begin with
Because different opinions offer different insight and information on games coming out.

Duh. Seriously Nnamz? You've been here for years, and yet you couldn't think of such a simple concept? Why the hell do you think people want opinions from people on games they are going to purchase? Or systems? To take in all the opinions they can get and eventually reach a decision. Damn son, what happened? Been getting your tail whipped by Omega so much that you lost some intelligence to boot?

Still, it's been a long time since I've argued with you(im talking years), so it should be fun. Is your breakdown of my post going to be with you on a tirade? Or have you changed past that? Are you going to spout the usual "put up or shut up" garbage with bold letters to act like you have a form of wit?

the least you could do is state which genres or types of games.
Or..I could just be open and ask for suggestions on many games instead of a specific genre.

You're not being intelligent. Which is fine, because it's you. But if you didn't have such a piss poor ability in reading and comprehending, you'd actually suggest games. You know, be useful like the other posters. I don't need to say what specific games I want.

Hell I just decided to check out soul sacrifice. Looks like an interesting game. And I might even purchase it. They contributed.

You didn't. You are being useless. And if you can't be useful, then you should go.