Dissidia FF on Vita?

#1Sniper4hire8209Posted 4/7/2013 9:38:20 PM
I remember playing this on PSP and it was addicting. I'm not sure what the difference is between this a FF Dissidia 12 but I played it alot. Is this on the Vita? I can't really check right now but I was curious because this is one of the only fighting games I'd ever play and enjoy. If it is, how does it play?
---
PSN - TheAmazingNapkin
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#2grangiaPosted 4/7/2013 9:46:03 PM
It's on the PSN.

Also Dissidia 012 has both the prequel and the original Dissidia in the same package.
Differences are new characters, modified moves, new stages, new story, world map, new labyrinth system, and a few other changes. Though, those are the biggest.

I recommend just getting 012.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#3TheExiled280Posted 4/7/2013 9:49:30 PM(edited)
plays the same

get Dissidia 012
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#4Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 9:47:25 PM
grangia posted...
It's on the PSN.

Also Dissidia 012 has both the prequel and the original Dissidia in the same package.
Differences are new characters, modified moves, new stages, new story, world map, new labyrinth system, and a few other changes. Though, those are the biggest.

I recommend just getting 012.

Just read a bit on it. It seems they improved quite alot AND added in original in. Thanks.
---
PSN - TheAmazingNapkin
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#5kewldude475Posted 4/7/2013 9:49:45 PM
Yep. Not only is it vastly superior, but all story content from the first game is in 012.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#6mizukage2Posted 4/7/2013 10:49:15 PM(edited)
kewldude475 posted...
Yep. Not only is it vastly superior, but all story content from the first game is in 012.

Wait, it is, seriously? So I basically wasted my money when I bought Dissidia 1? Why would they even keep it on the PSN store if I can get it for free by buying the second game? =/

*remembers they are a business*

Oh right, they don't care about me so long as they get my money. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. I'll just use it as a reminder to always do research before buying things.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#7Sami1000Posted 4/7/2013 11:51:20 PM
mizukage2 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Wait, it is, seriously? So I basically wasted my money when I bought Dissidia 1? Why would they even keep it on the PSN store if I can get it for free by buying the second game? =/

Oh right, they don't care about me so long as they get my money. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. I'll just use it as a reminder to always do research before buying things.

That's square enix for you. Capcom tried to pull the same damn thing with monster hunter freedom 2 on EU psn. MHFU was all along in the store BUT it was hidden so only way to buy and download it was to use search to find it.
#8TheExiled280Posted 4/8/2013 12:11:17 AM(edited)
kewldude475 posted...

actually its because they offer slightly different experiences. some people prefer the way Dissidia 1 does thing. I am not one of them but I am glad SE at the very least keeps both games available.

---
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
#9ShadowkhNinjaPosted 4/8/2013 12:10:21 AM
I had more fun playing Dissidia 1 on my psp than playing Dissidia 2 on my PSP.

The second game had assists and changed other gameplay mechanics and combos that I felt ruined the game.
I like the added Dissidia 012 content but I don't like the changes so I actually prefer playing Dissidia 1 just for fun.
---
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
-Snake Plissken-
#10esehomie14Posted 4/8/2013 12:15:07 AM
Dissidia 1 had a better opening fmv imo.