Guacamele gets 9.0 review from IGN

#31LegionSoupPosted 4/8/2013 11:25:42 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
MotiJr posted...
I must be out of the loop because I thought IGN were the scum of the earth on this board. How things change

Depends on the score they give.

Who cares what score they give a game? Don't judge the board based on what a few people say, one way or the other. I know it might sound crazy, but some people actually like IGN.

Either way, once I found out this was Metroidvania, I had plans to get it. Crossbuy just sweetens the deal!
#32Human-BeanPosted 4/8/2013 11:30:11 AM
This does not surprise me; another awesome game developed for the Vita.
#33dj___rollPosted 4/8/2013 2:38:36 PM
Quote:MotiJr posted...
I must be out of the loop because I thought IGN were the scum of the earth on this board. How things change

@kcypher2000

Not everyone has the same opinion of ign. And I still haven't seen anyone prove the flip flopping claim. Not once. I keep seeing the same ignorant people pulling that claim out of their butt though.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#34Golden_MeanPosted 4/8/2013 2:57:28 PM
Damn it I never thought I'd see the day I'd start to have to uninstall games from the MC. Thank you PS+ for backups.
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#35JongJungBuPosted 4/8/2013 3:53:42 PM
Oh, I didn't know it was the same developer as Tales from Space. I've been under a rock!
That might change my mind about waiting for it to go on sale, since Tales from Space was pretty good.
---
PSN: Jongjungbu
#36CompassPosted 4/8/2013 4:34:14 PM
dj___loll posted...
Quote:MotiJr posted...

@kcypher2000

Not everyone has the same opinion of ign. And I still haven't seen anyone prove the flip flopping claim. Not once. I keep seeing the same ignorant people pulling that claim out of their butt though.

lol, where have you been? Board hasn't been the same without you having panic attacks in various threads. Just remember to breathe. That's my advice.
#37IdTheDestroyerPosted 4/8/2013 7:30:06 PM
I'm gonna get this one especially since its a cross buy. Just need to wait for sony to give me my 10 bucks back for spending 50 last month. Hoping I get it before the PS+ deal is over.
---
XBL:IdTheDestroyer8 PSN:IdTheDestroyer