Nyko Power Grip

#1LiquidGagaPosted 4/8/2013 1:01:31 AM
Finally got around to getting one these, Now how do i charge it ? separately or just leave it plugged in along with the Vita?
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~
#2ItaSouljahPosted 4/8/2013 1:23:20 AM(edited)
not 100% sure.

But I am interested in buying one also so some impressions on it would be great. its suppose to charge your PSV while you play so makes sense to charge the Vita and the power grip then put them together. wait until the grip isnt charging the Vita anymore and put the grip on charge... So the Vita is always charged up.
---
Currently Playing: Sly: Thieves In Time, Luigi's Mansion 2
PSN: Italian_Star_
#3LukenatmePosted 4/8/2013 9:52:18 AM
I charge mine either way. With or without the vita plugged in.
#4ItaSouljahPosted 4/8/2013 9:59:39 AM
Lukenatme posted...

bit of a suspect here on the power grips. Around how much more battery life does it give you? Also have you had the grips for long have heard of alot of them burning out rather quickly.
---
Currently Playing: Sly: Thieves In Time, Luigi's Mansion 2
PSN: Italian_Star_
#5hajile12Posted 4/8/2013 10:00:31 AM
Lukenatme posted...

This. I love this grip.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#6SlaysmePosted 4/8/2013 10:05:20 AM
I love mine. No complaints, other than the fact it takes forever to charge fully.
I almost never take it off, and charge as one unit.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#7LukenatmePosted 4/8/2013 5:20:43 PM
ItaSouljah posted...
Lukenatme posted...

bit of a suspect here on the power grips. Around how much more battery life does it give you? Also have you had the grips for long have heard of alot of them burning out rather quickly.

I'm not going to guess a number of hours the grip has increased my game playing, but usually after playing a game for an hour or two, the Vita's battery would be fairly well drained--good enough for me to say, "ok, I'll put it on the charger". Now, after a similar gaming session, the Vita is still fully charged because the grip has been powering it the whole time. I could unplug it from the grip, take it somewhere (I don't tote the Vita around with the grip--mainly use it for comfort and convenience. I'm not going to break out a controller-looking handheld at a Starbucks, for instance) and have a fully charged unit.
#8zandm7Posted 4/8/2013 6:02:11 PM
Ya you can charge the grip alone or with the Vita in it.
---
Playing - Too much. But mostly Vita, PS3, and PC games.
PSN: zandm7