If ebay and craigslist doesnt work where can I sell my extra vita?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 4/8/2013 6:57:37 AM
I got two vitas now but I only need one and my trying to sell the other. I dont do ebay just because I prefer straight up cash and I have an ad on craigslist but no one is serious or emailing me and the ones that do is offering my a $100 just for the vita which is low.
Also I dont know anyone personally who wants a vita and bestbuy trade ins only give a gift card. Havent tried Gamestop yet..
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Bioshock Infinite, PS All Stars and UmvC3
#2Shadowrider70Posted 4/8/2013 7:11:54 AM(edited)
The street... Just go around and kind of, with a casual accent, say "Would you like to buy my Vita?". Just don't include a charger.

Seriously though? Maybe you could ask one of your friends if they want to buy it. Search for some other sites like EBAY, etc. If all else fails? Do what I said above...

EDIT: Didn't notice that you said you don't know anyone personally who'd want it. Sorry 'bout that.
---
I'm a little quiet... Its nice...
*Insert Random Quote Here*
#3TheExiled280Posted 4/8/2013 7:00:36 AM
You could give it to TheExile since he's awesome :D
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#4seriously_lolPosted 4/8/2013 7:09:37 AM
Set a price and state that you don't take offers. If you are hesitant to do that, you are probably asking too much. There are also sites like cheapassgamers.com with marketplaces but you people don't like mailing concealed money (straight up money) especially if you are new. Easy solution is to get used to merchant services like paypal.
#5XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:15:59 AM
seriously_lol posted...
Set a price and state that you don't take offers. If you are hesitant to do that, you are probably asking too much. There are also sites like cheapassgamers.com with marketplaces but you people don't like mailing concealed money (straight up money) especially if you are new. Easy solution is to get used to merchant services like paypal.

i asked $160 for a perfect mint vita thats less then a month old with a 4gb memory card.
---
#6seriously_lolPosted 4/8/2013 7:23:37 AM(edited)
XNo_FearX posted...
seriously_lol posted...

i asked $160 for a perfect mint vita thats less then a month old with a 4gb memory card.

Set that as your price if you are fine with it. That way people won't try to lowball you.
#7OtakuGameraPosted 4/8/2013 7:20:07 AM
Havent tried Gamestop yet..

have you tried Gamefaqs?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#8XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:21:03 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
Havent tried Gamestop yet..

have you tried Gamefaqs?

duh that's why im asking here
---
#9RjmhartPosted 4/8/2013 7:22:18 AM
XNo_FearX posted...
seriously_lol posted...

That's a good price. On Craiglist, check different areas of your state. I know one part of my state has people selling used Vita's starting at $200. The area around where I live has them listed starting at $150.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#10Master_BassPosted 4/8/2013 8:04:32 AM
You could try selling it on Amazon. I'm not sure what used ones go for on there now, though.
---
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/omegazero55/Random/JudithOYO.gif