i havent heard about sales in awhile

#1GhostOfHighwindPosted 4/8/2013 9:58:44 PM
I don't know if this is a good thing or not. How is the Vita in japan still doing since the price drop?
---
Add me on XBL,PSN,Nintendo Network: GhostOfHighwind
#2BuretsuPosted 4/8/2013 10:02:39 PM
It dropped down to 31k from 41k the previous week. Just search for 'media' and you'll see the latest sales topic. Should be a new one coming up soon.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3GhostOfHighwind(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:06:01 PM
That's actually still pretty damn good. =] Like the Wii U all it needs is new games! perhaps new IP's as well.
---
Add me on XBL,PSN,Nintendo Network: GhostOfHighwind
#4VannofThursdayPosted 4/8/2013 10:08:37 PM
GhostOfHighwind posted...
I don't know if this is a good thing or not. How is the Vita in japan still doing since the price drop?

its on 30k a week 2nd to 3DS.doing good but still bad in the long run.
With that number it will take them 3 years to reach at least 10 million in Japan.3DS would have been 30-40 million in Japan on that time frame.
#5kcypher2000Posted 4/8/2013 10:11:38 PM
GhostOfHighwind posted...
That's actually still pretty damn good. =] Like the Wii U all it needs is new games! perhaps new IP's as well.

Good by whose standards? If 3ds got that low everyone would be saying the Japanese industry is dying and the 3ds is going down hill but its only good for the Vita because lets be honest, it couldn't get much lower than before.
#6halfelven23Posted 4/9/2013 12:57:15 AM
3DS is very very affordable, and its has games for every for every consumers (age-wise and genre wise)

the Vita has very good games but most of them only appeal to certain types of people, not to mention that including the memory card, PS Vita is about $100+ more expensive than the 3DS....

expecting the Vita to sold more than the 3DS is a little bit optimistic, hopefully it can really do the PS3 turnaround