Newslash: Guacamelee has no voice acting!

#11UniversquallPosted 4/10/2013 2:06:54 AM
The no voices is strange. Not sure why this specific game is upsetting people that can't play it though.
---
Nintendo4Lyfe
#12monkeyspoonPosted 4/10/2013 2:13:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13BuretsuPosted 4/10/2013 2:16:50 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Buretsu posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Buretsu posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
They want us to fill in the voice acting with our imagination.

Quite creative.

Sony releases a game on the Vita called 'Imagination'. It's nothing but a blank screen.

Servant gives it an 11 out of 10.

Jog on nintendrone. Stop trying to ruin topics for good vita games.

Sorry to interrupt the spin party. By all means, continue.

What a sad pathetic life you must live. Spending all day trolling a system you don't even own. Maybe someone should put you out if your misery.

Hypocrisy AND a death threat. Jackpot!
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#14noutBrPosted 4/10/2013 2:22:50 AM
Bancario51 posted...
Goddamn that's disappointing. I was hoping for some great Mexican voice acting. Otherwise the game would have probably gotten a 10 instead of a 9.

I don't care about voice acting in my games, I've played plenty of games where the voice acting actually grew on my nerves because waiting for characters to say their lines takes much longer than reading them myself.

In the beginning I always wait for every character to finish their sentence but I almost always end up skipping it and hearing 1-2 words of every sentence after a while. It depends on the game though but most of the time I'd rather have no voice acting in my games, or just for some important story parts.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r