Looking to buy a Vita.

#11Butcha3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 7:35:42 PM
Ended up buying one. Thanks for the info I will actually be getting most of those games except some on PS3. Also, damn those 32GB memory cards aren't cheap here. Way overpriced.
---
Wallawungah!
#12Merc123Posted 4/11/2013 8:08:13 PM
Well i only have P4G, AC3, Playstation All Stars, and Guacamelee. I also have One Piece Pirate Warriors but thats an Import from Japan.

P4G is freaking great if you like Persona, they added so much to the game and it looks even better on the Vita. IMO this is the best Vita game.

AC3 is good, its got nice graphics and i think most of the bugs have been squashed with a patch. It was the game bundled with mine but if you like AC you will probably like this

Playstation All Stars is alright, not as fun as Smash Bros but still kind of cool, i would pass on it though. I only got it because i got the PS3 version as a birthday gift and cross buy for Vita.

Guacamelee i have not hand a chance to play but i have heard great things, plus its discounted a couple bucks for PS Plus and its a cross buy so you can get it for Vita and PS3.
#13Butcha3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:40:38 PM
Can someone tell me some good PSP games to download? I have Crisis Core FF7 and KH Birth By Sleep already.
---
Wallawungah!