Your thoughts: Ni no Kuni might be getting a 3DS version but not a Vita one?

#61Starwars4JPosted 4/11/2013 4:25:33 PM
I'd much rather them localize the original DS game.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#62xfactorPosted 4/11/2013 5:20:28 PM
HandsomeNerd85 posted...
Wow, some people are trashing Ni no kuni, really.

Quickly losing faith in all that is good. To hate a studio ghibli- Level 5 project is like spitting on a 3 star sushi course. You may not like sushi but you cant say that the meal is trash. Some people need to stay eating mc donald and playing their block buster titles and keep the **** away from the internet

the article suggest the game is heading to the 3DS, hence its time to hate on it.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#63ChemicalBurritoPosted 4/11/2013 5:48:38 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Lol, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but anyone who says NNK wasn't good and then praises an Atelier game has the s******** taste in RPGs that I've ever encountered

It's possible they just have a taste for lolis - in which case NnK is not really going to feed that hunger.

But the general consensus is that NnK is a better game than Totori. See metacritic...

- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3): 86 (based on 88 critics)
- Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (PS3, not enough reviews on Vita): 74 (based on 19 critics)

Also, apparently no one really cares about Totori one way or another, given the number of reviews, :)
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Ni no Kuni (PS3), P4G (PSV), Star Ocean 2E (PSP)
#64ejay8320Posted 4/11/2013 6:08:33 PM
ChemicalBurrito posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Lol, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but anyone who says NNK wasn't good and then praises an Atelier game has the s******** taste in RPGs that I've ever encountered

It's possible they just have a taste for lolis - in which case NnK is not really going to feed that hunger.

But the general consensus is that NnK is a better game than Totori. See metacritic...

- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3): 86 (based on 88 critics)
- Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (PS3, not enough reviews on Vita): 74 (based on 19 critics)

Also, apparently no one really cares about Totori one way or another, given the number of reviews, :)

The Atelier series has always had a niche audience so don't expect it to have the same # of reviews. Though I'd like to add that despite it being a niche title it is a long running series spanning PS1 to PS3, GBA & DS, dreamcast, & now Vita:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atelier_(series)
#65TheExiled280Posted 4/11/2013 6:26:40 PM(edited)
are you guys really bashing Totori Plus because some people liked it over NnK? seriously?

meh, I'll give you guys something whine about

Persona 4 >>>>>> Persona 3 (IMO)

Fire away!

and while I'm at it

Gods Eater Burst >>>> Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

BlazBlue CSE >>> ALL Vita other fighters
---
Persona 4 Joke: Why doesn't Adachi like going on vacation? Because he doesn't like stupid beaches and shores! - Acer758
#66ChemicalBurritoPosted 4/11/2013 6:23:32 PM
TheExiled280 posted...

You're doing it wrong.

P3P >>>>>> P3:FES
---
#67N__1Posted 4/11/2013 6:33:06 PM(edited)
TheExiled280 posted...
are you guys really bashing Totori Plus because some people liked it over NnK? seriously?

Fire away!

and while I'm at it

Gods Eater Burst >>>> Monster Hunter Freedom Unit

BlazBlue CSE >>> ALL Vita fighters

God Eater better then MonHun- Agree

But Persona 4 is 999 trillions light year away from AND less a 1/999 fraction of P3
---
#68NukemboomPosted 4/11/2013 6:32:49 PM
It's not that good of a game to begin with and I regret buying it on PS3. It feels like the game is mostly catering towards children what with the nonstop hand holding.
#69ChemicalBurritoPosted 4/11/2013 6:33:06 PM
ejay8320 posted...
The Atelier series has always had a niche audience so don't expect it to have the same # of reviews.

AaJ's point is still valid, thoigh - hating on NnK and then praising a game like Totori is evidence of ... questionable taste.

Still, to be fair to the Atelier series. If you've played one, you pretty well know what you're going to get from another. It provides a certain kind of experience that some people seem to like. And this is true even though Gust couldn't program their way out of a wet paper bag.
---
#70JongJungBuPosted 4/11/2013 6:43:33 PM(edited)
ChemicalBurrito posted...
ejay8320 posted...
The Atelier series has always had a niche audience so don't expect it to have the same # of reviews.

AaJ's point is still valid, thoigh - hating on NnK and then praising a game like Totori is evidence of ... questionable taste.

This was misconstrued though. I'm the one who brought up Totori if you look back a few pages, and I certainly didn't hate on NNK. I said I usually liked to play Totori rather than NNK. But I also said I enjoy and will continue to play NNK. Somehow that got turned into "I hate NNK, I love Totori", when I never used either hate or love.
---
PSN: Jongjungbu