What Indie game are you looking forward to?

#1Human-BeanPosted 4/11/2013 11:59:51 AM
Guacamelee was a critical success so, I have hopes. I'm not well versed with the list but, Sony does not disappoint. This surge of games from independant developers is just great.
#2ServantOfErieosPosted 4/11/2013 12:00:53 PM
Limbo and terraria look really good.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 4/11/2013 12:03:40 PM
The Walking Dead looks phenomenal, can't wait for it. I'm really interested in Binding of Issac(despite how nightmarishly creepy it is) and Terraria looks really nifty.

I wish Journey would be ported to the Vita.
---
A Night At The Woodbury - http://i.imgur.com/985hj47.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4cheezedadadaPosted 4/11/2013 12:04:16 PM
I actually prefer the indie games over the regular ones...heres the ones I want badly:

Rainbow Moon
Luftrausers
Cloudberry Kingdom
Lone Survivor
Terreria
Stealth Bastard
Metrico
Binding of Isaac

..and just to mix it up with some random weirdness...that Box! open me game.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#5TheExiled280Posted 4/11/2013 12:23:48 PM(edited)
Already bought Guacamelee so just Terraria unless The Walking Dead counts.

Oh Hotline Miami too. Not completely sure about that game though.

EDIT: I personally wouldn't say Malicious Rebirth is an indie game but if it is, that is what I'm looking forward to the most. Assuming that it actually gets localized.
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis
#6ServantOfErieosPosted 4/11/2013 12:07:55 PM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
The Walking Dead looks phenomenal, can't wait for it. I'm really interested in Binding of Issac(despite how nightmarishly creepy it is) and Terraria looks really nifty.

I wish Journey would be ported to the Vita.

THIS OMG.

Journey is so amazing on so many levels.

That game, truly makes you feel especially, if you happen to meet someone on the way to the top and form a bond out of nowhere with a complete stranger.

I've completed that game like 5 times now, learning something new every time.

Well deserved GOTY.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#7alexg1989Posted 4/11/2013 12:06:25 PM
Hotline Miami

its the closest thing I'll ever get to a game based on the movie Drive, and I hear the music is good too.

I'll also try out Guacamelee when it drops in price... preferably somehwere below 10 bucks...
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#8Lord_VishanaPosted 4/11/2013 12:15:07 PM(edited)
Oh thanks for reminding me of Rainbow Moon. I'm also really excited for Dragon Fantasy and Sully: Virion's Waifu....Errrr I mean Sully: A Very Serious RPG. :-)
---
A Night At The Woodbury - http://i.imgur.com/985hj47.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#9cheezedadadaPosted 4/11/2013 12:15:52 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Oh thanks for reminding me of Rainbow Moon.

its a perfect handheld game....right at home with the likes of Disgaea and Tactics games.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#10CompassPosted 4/11/2013 12:17:26 PM
ServantofSony topic.