Is it safe to pull out my Vita in public and play it?

#11Lord_VishanaPosted 4/11/2013 1:38:23 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
XciteMe topic

Is this a confirmed alternate account?

I haven't seen an Xciteme topic for a while now come to think of it.

Nah, I doubt it's him. Was just playing hehe. Solnot can spell the name of the Vita correctly at least.
---
A Night At The Woodbury - http://i.imgur.com/985hj47.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#12Bikes-Posted 4/11/2013 1:41:43 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
It depends on the people around you. Are they nice people? Then yes.

If they're the people I am usually around who randomly run up to a persons Ipod, Iphone, Android or handheld system and SLAP them out of their hands and laugh as they break and they do it for no reason other than to piss people off then no.

That seems like a really quick way to get your ass kicked.
#13Spiffy247Posted 4/11/2013 1:43:12 PM
When I go to the mall to pick up a game I reserved, I take the 10:15 bus with a friend.I meet them at the Dunkin Donuts. I get there at 9:15 and play a handheld until they get there. I also bring a handheld everywhere I go just in case I get stuck or something. So I play my Vita in public a lot.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#14GamenamebullyPosted 4/11/2013 1:43:43 PM
Bikes- posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

If they're the people I am usually around who randomly run up to a persons Ipod, Iphone, Android or handheld system and SLAP them out of their hands and laugh as they break and they do it for no reason other than to piss people off then no.

That seems like a really quick way to get your ass kicked.

That could explain why some of the people who do it walk in crutches a day or two later.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#15neviPosted 4/11/2013 1:43:51 PM
Gamenamebully posted...

There's no way people do that... or do they? D:
---
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for ur understanding PS4: http://tinyurl.com/ac7toy8
#16GamenamebullyPosted 4/11/2013 1:47:16 PM
nevi posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

There's no way people do that... or do they? D:

If a good portion of your school are meme spewing, COD obsessed, hunting loving, camo wearing rednecks then yes they do it.

And I am not kidding about the last sentence. That's how a majority of my school is.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#17Draconas_LyrrPosted 4/11/2013 2:01:50 PM(edited)
I play it at work on my breaks, McDonald's...outside..it's pretty safe to play it in public.

Also, mine has a wrist band thingy, so I don't worry about dropping it..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#18loseswithluigiPosted 4/11/2013 2:37:08 PM
Just don't play when on public transportation or in large crowds. Someone can easily yank it and blend in.
#19temerrraPosted 4/11/2013 4:29:36 PM
This thing is too sexy to have it in public
#20j2zon2591Posted 4/11/2013 5:03:30 PM
Solnot posted...
I don't want people to think I'm weird when they see me walking with it. Or if it might get stolen.

3rd world country? I suggest not to.

US? (unless those infamous areas with lots of crime) It's much safer

Insecurity level? If you look like a geek already and don't want to lower your reputation more don't play your VITA in public..

Plenty of high end phones have much more value.. see people championing them often.