Things you love and hate about the Vita

#1XeedragonPosted 4/11/2013 3:50:32 PM
Love:
Got me to play all the "good" MGS games, even dug my old PS1 literally out of the closet. MGS4 has not and will not, ever be played by me.
Gravity Rush has the best atmosphere of any game I've played.
Black Ops Declassified provides a great console-worthy experience when it actually works
Made me a fan of Resistance via Retribution and a fan of FF VII via Dissidia 012
Sunk way too much time into EDF 2017.
---
All's fair in love and war *Noob-tube to the face*
#2foxgamer92Posted 4/11/2013 3:56:15 PM
I love everything about it. It is the perfect handheld along with the GBA SP.
---
Three Neptunia games coming to PSVita. I love you, Compile Heart<3
PSN: Setsuna1292
#3Human-BeanPosted 4/11/2013 4:03:16 PM
The Vita has been great, it'd be difficult to choose something about it that I like above all else; I've thoroughly enjoyed the inclusion of a second analogue stick and, the screen is gorgeous when games utilise it properly. My only gripe is the Vita's battery life, there are a few other things but they regard preferences.
#4CompassPosted 4/11/2013 4:12:57 PM
Its fanboys.
#5GuitaristMattPosted 4/11/2013 4:13:41 PM
I hate, that I feel like I'm going to scratch it (still haven't, year old now).
Love the quality put into everything.
dislike the screen resolution
like the battery
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#6cheezedadadaPosted 4/11/2013 4:20:01 PM
Compass posted...
Its fanboys.

Agreed. All fanboys can be really annoying. Sony, nintendo, microsoft etc. Anyone who would go out of their way to trash another platform and it's users are a waste of space. Unfortunately they exist for every platform.

Love
-good graphics/amazing display
-dual sticks
-it's sexy as all hell for a handheld
-indie avalanche is coming and it has some of my favorite series' including Ys and others...

Hate
-select and start are too small
-no removable battery
-expensive memory
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#7MMaestroPosted 4/11/2013 4:26:45 PM
Compass posted...
Its fanboys.

This.

I know every console and handheld has its fanboys, but for some reason (most) Vita fanboys just come across as exceptionally abrasive.
#8temerrraPosted 4/11/2013 4:27:48 PM
love:
ninja gaiden on the go

hate:
shoulder buttons
#9Sami1000Posted 4/11/2013 4:27:54 PM
I hate:

Analogs. They feel so loose and my thumbs slips from them when my hands hands sweat even a little bit. I'm avoiding action games for the vita until they make next model but i have other reasons too. All in all they are awkward for me.

Shoulder buttons. Hated from day 1 and nothing has changed now.

Start and select buttons.

99% of the touch features in games.

Like:

5inch oled screen! This screen looks so sweet that i don't want to keep poking it with my greasy fingers.

Hardware power

Dpad
#10cheezedadadaPosted 4/11/2013 4:33:07 PM
MMaestro posted...
Compass posted...
Its fanboys.

This.

I know every console and handheld has its fanboys, but for some reason (most) Vita fanboys just come across as exceptionally abrasive.

What about the Vita itself though....This thread is more about what you love/hate about the vita and not really its fans.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow