Just got a Vita, what games should I get?

#1SCB3Posted 4/12/2013 4:28:07 AM
So far thanks to PSN+ I've got Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Wipeout 2048 and puddle (I did have MGS but for some reason it's gone now) now I need a Memory Card :)

What else should I get and what should I be looking forward to?
---
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, You should have Expected us".
GT - SCB360 PSN - ThePunisherSCB
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 4/12/2013 4:29:10 AM
Persona 4 Golden
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#3RjmhartPosted 4/12/2013 4:29:57 AM
Can you give an idea of some games you really like, or at least some genres?

Have you downloaded much off of psn in the past? There's an extensive library of ps classics available, but it would help to know if you've already tapped into that?
---
Psn: big_bob002
#4RotuhiiriPosted 4/12/2013 4:40:56 AM
Play the games you already have first. Chances are some games will be cheaper when you're done with them.

Buy the following at one point or another:
LittleBigPlanet
Virtue's Last Reward
Persona 4: Golden
Gravity Rush
Guacamelee
Sound Shapes
Plants Vs. Zombies (please note that you can get it cheaper on phones and other platforms but I love this game. The Vita version has a platinum trophy too)

Consider the following too but they aren't quite as important, they're "good games" but not really must-play unless you dig the series/genre:
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Virtua Tennis 4
New Little King's Story
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Urban Trial Freestyle
Assassin's Creed III Liberation
Disgaea 3
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Super Stardust Delta
Dokuro
Sine Mora

Get these for FREE from the store:
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz
Jetpack Joyride
Frobisher Says

Look forward to with great anticipation:
Soul Sacrifice
Muramasa Rebirth
Killzone Mercenary
Tearaway
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Dragon's Crown
SUPERFROG HD
Velocity Ultra

This post represents my opinion.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#5SCB3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 4:45:08 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play the games you already have first. Chances are some games will be cheaper when you're done with them.

Buy the following at one point or another:
LittleBigPlanet
Virtue's Last Reward
Persona 4: Golden
Gravity Rush
Guacamelee
Sound Shapes
Plants Vs. Zombies (please note that you can get it cheaper on phones and other platforms but I love this game. The Vita version has a platinum trophy too)

Consider the following too but they aren't quite as important, they're "good games" but not really must-play unless you dig the series/genre:
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Virtua Tennis 4
New Little King's Story
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Urban Trial Freestyle
Assassin's Creed III Liberation
Disgaea 3
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Super Stardust Delta
Dokuro
Sine Mora

Get these for FREE from the store:
Treasures of Montezuma Blitz
Jetpack Joyride
Frobisher Says

Look forward to with great anticipation:
Soul Sacrifice
Muramasa Rebirth
Killzone Mercenary
Tearaway
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Dragon's Crown
SUPERFROG HD
Velocity Ultra

This post represents my opinion.

Thanks for this, I may pick up ACIII and Black Ops 2 when they drop in price, I download from PSN on the PS3 all the time, I've got PvZ and Jetpack Joyride on my iPad. Forgot to add that I got Gravity Rush from PSN+ last month, gonna get Guacamolee, Oddworld HD, LBP and Sly Cooper next I think.

I should add that I've had a PSP since day one and all the games I've got for that is all I want (wish they were digital as well lol)
---
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, You should have Expected us".
GT - SCB360 PSN - ThePunisherSCB
#6SpideyknightPosted 4/12/2013 4:52:24 AM
The guy said he had plus and even mentioned gravity rush and uncharted. Yet not only did you mention them, you mentioned uncharted twice. Other than that, it's a fairly decent list. I'd get atelier on there as well, it's pretty decent and one of the only other jrpg's on the platform. Also plus got you FFT: War of the Lions, if you haven't played it, download it, and do yourself a solid. In addition to that, at the end of the PSP's lifecycle a game came out called Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. It's very good, and you can find it on psn for 20 bucks. If KH: Birth by sleep is on there, that and Valkyria Chronicles 2 are good games as well. All PSP games.

For remakes the Metal gear ones are great and FFX is coming down the pipe.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#7msunshinePosted 4/12/2013 5:14:43 AM
Spideyknight posted...
The guy said he had plus and even mentioned gravity rush and uncharted. Yet not only did you mention them, you mentioned uncharted twice. Other than that, it's a fairly decent list. I'd get atelier on there as well, it's pretty decent and one of the only other jrpg's on the platform. Also plus got you FFT: War of the Lions, if you haven't played it, download it, and do yourself a solid. In addition to that, at the end of the PSP's lifecycle a game came out called Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. It's very good, and you can find it on psn for 20 bucks. If KH: Birth by sleep is on there, that and Valkyria Chronicles 2 are good games as well. All PSP games.

For remakes the Metal gear ones are great and FFX is coming down the pipe.

gravity rush
---
Current playthrough: 67 stars. Bundled games are NOT games sold!