Has Guacamelee reVITAlized (get it?) your interest in the system?

#1AnotherSomebodyPosted 4/13/2013 6:27:31 AM
I know it's also a PS3 game, but for some reason Guacamelee being such a great game that's playable on the Vita has made me take a hard look at all the great games I already have for it and upcoming titles and get REALLY excited about it. I've always liked the system, I've owned it since the day it was released in NA, but it wasn't until just recently I truly got psyched about using it.

Anyone else in the same boat?

And for all you negative nancies out there feel free to comment on how bad/average you think Guacamelee is. I know you want to.
---
MAKIN' BACON PANCAKES
#2j2zon2591Posted 4/13/2013 6:38:12 AM
AnotherSomebody posted...
I know it's also a PS3 game, but for some reason Guacamelee being such a great game that's playable on the Vita has made me take a hard look at all the great games I already have for it and upcoming titles and get REALLY excited about it. I've always liked the system, I've owned it since the day it was released in NA, but it wasn't until just recently I truly got psyched about using it.

Anyone else in the same boat?

And for all you negative nancies out there feel free to comment on how bad/average you think Guacamelee is. I know you want to.

Not my type of game. But seems at least seems to have decent value.

I'm still yearning for a better library.. Guacamelee hasn't really changed anything for me.
#3UniversquallPosted 4/13/2013 6:39:32 AM
Nearly always have something to play. But I don't think I'm playing Guac without a demo
---
Nintendo4Lyfe
#4mjc0961Posted 4/13/2013 9:41:03 AM(edited)
No, but that pun has revitalized my interest in Red Forman and all he has to teach us about putting feet into asses.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 4/13/2013 9:54:36 AM
My interest never died in the Vita, however, I watched some stuff on that game, and it looks boring..but, it's nice for the people that enjoy it, I suppose.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#6GeminiX7Posted 4/13/2013 10:15:11 AM
No, if anything my Vita was more or less collecting dust till I got in a relationship a month ago. Disgaea 3 became free for PSN+ users, so I'd play that when I'm over her house and she's watching her crappy shows, or she'd play that Jetpack game/Frobisher Says(with me). And I can now use DoA5+ to make her insecure.

I still plan to get Guacamelee though.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#7neviPosted 4/13/2013 10:15:14 AM
After the content desert that was march, it's extremely refreshing to see an acclaimed game in the mouths of Vita fans (and fanfetuses) That, combined with the Soul Sacrifice demo out next Tuesday has revitalized my interest completely :D
---
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for ur understanding PS4: http://tinyurl.com/ac7toy8
#8arclouks_xPosted 4/13/2013 10:18:13 AM
never lost interest on vita, and No dont like guacameelee style games
---
PSN:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:MGS4,Persona 4 Golden,GOW Collection.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#9ManjiMidouPosted 4/13/2013 10:59:37 AM
arclouks_x posted...
never lost interest on vita, and No dont like guacameelee style games

---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#10Tempest717Posted 4/13/2013 12:10:56 PM
Not really, I tried Guacamelee on my Vita last night and decided it looked significantly worse than on the PS3
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF