can't redownload street fighter cross tekken ?

#1superbaboonmanXPosted 4/13/2013 7:58:43 AM
I purchased street fighter cross tekken when it released on vita. But deleted after because i needed to free some space. I wanted to download it again but the store acts like i never bought it before. Did this happen to anyone else ? How do i resolve this
---
PS3= noooooo g3amesss
Arisen>dragonborn
#2Suppaman234Posted 4/13/2013 8:02:16 AM
Download it from your Downloads list on either PS3 (from the left hand menu) or Vita (click on the small bubble in the right hand corner on the PSN Store screen)
#3BigReedPosted 4/13/2013 8:03:47 AM
Same account and everything? Anytime I go to psn on any of my devices it still shows every single thing in my account history, all these years later.

Check, and if it's still the same account, call Sony up.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#4skyrimer3dPosted 4/13/2013 9:39:57 AM
This has happened to me recently with retro city rampage, it says purchase instead of download even though i bought it. The difference is that I still have it installed so I'm not deleting it of course, but it really surprised me.
#5superbaboonmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 12:50:53 PM
thx i found it im my download history still weird that the store acts like i never purchased it lol
---
PS3= noooooo g3amesss
Arisen>dragonborn
#6TinyTim123Posted 4/13/2013 2:02:16 PM
superbaboonmanX posted...
thx i found it im my download history still weird that the store acts like i never purchased it lol

For some reason the store seems to do that. If you click on the purchase, it won't actually charge you to download again, but it is scary.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/