Disgaea 3 or Persona?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Disgaea 3 or Persona?
3 years ago#1
I've played and beaten both. I love both games. My question is though, which one added enough new content to really be worth a second purchase on the vita?
BRING BACK CRASH BANDICOOT!
3 years ago#2
Disgaea
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
3 years ago#3
Both

Buy Persona 4 Golden and 3 months out PS Plus.

Or... just buy both at some point (P4G first though :P)
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
3 years ago#4
When comparing enhanced versions P4G wins.
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
3 years ago#5
Disgaea for me... I didn't buy any of the dlcs so that along with the extra vita content made it worth the purchase.
3 years ago#6
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Disgaea

This. I heard that DLC on ps3 costed like 50$.

Persona 4 has graphics update and much more finetuned combat but its really familiar experience.
3 years ago#7
Get PSN+, get Disgaea free. Wait the week or so to get 15 more bucks, get Persona 4. Problem solved.
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
3 years ago#8
How much memory is D3?

I am buying the vita today, the 300 bundle with unit 13, gravity rush, and uncharted with a year of psn+. It also comes with a 4gb memory card.

I was going to get that and either p4g or D3. Would a larger card just be a better investment?
BRING BACK CRASH BANDICOOT!
3 years ago#9
golden for sure
ff7,smt persona 4, tales of symponia=best games in their respective series
3 years ago#10
Tentanman posted...
How much memory is D3?

I am buying the vita today, the 300 bundle with unit 13, gravity rush, and uncharted with a year of psn+. It also comes with a 4gb memory card.

I was going to get that and either p4g or D3. Would a larger card just be a better investment?

get a bigger card since disgaea 3 is free with PS+, gravity rush an uncharted are also fre with ps plus not by themselves.
PSN:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:MGS4,Persona 4 Golden,GOW Collection.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Disgaea 3 or Persona?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived