Been playing my first Ys game (Ys Seven) on my Vita and I have 1 issue with it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Been playing my first Ys game (Ys Seven) on my Vita and I have 1 issue with it
3 years ago#1
Backtracking.

Game is awesome but I really really hate that after you finish a dungeon or something you have to go all the way back you came.
so its basically me just rolling on the ground for 5 minutes until I get back to where I was.

Many rpgs have the decency to warp you out or have an overworld map or something to make travelling easier.

I am only in the beginning so I don't know maybe there is some sort of warping device that I get access to later on.

But for now having to walk back is kinda annoying.
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
3 years ago#2
gfaqster posted...
Backtracking.

Game is awesome but I really really hate that after you finish a dungeon or something you have to go all the way back you came.
so its basically me just rolling on the ground for 5 minutes until I get back to where I was.

May rpgs have the decency to warp you out or have an overworld map or something to make travelling easier.

I am only in the beginning so I don't know maybe there is some sort of warping device that I get access to later on.

But for now having to walk back is kinda annoying.

You will, later
3 years ago#3
lol to me i never had a problem with it since your characters moves so fast !
3 years ago#4
The walk back can be good for getting materials for crafting and money. You will get the ability to warp very early in the game though.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Been playing my first Ys game (Ys Seven) on my Vita and I have 1 issue with it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived