Why did you buy a vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why did you buy a vita?

User Info: bigdaddydmac

bigdaddydmac
3 years ago#41
Because I hate Nintendo, or rather what it's become in the last ten years. Because I wanted hardware that showed actual advancement in technology, rather than a useless gimmick slapped on it. Because if you add the 240p resolution on both screens of the 3ds together it's still lower than the Vita. : p
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron

User Info: _Bristow

_Bristow
3 years ago#42
I wish I had a 3ds instead. I should have just bought Disgaea 3 for PS3 instead, the other games are so boring :/

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
3 years ago#43
I was so hyped for the release of P4:G, all the excitement clouded my judgement. P3: FES was amazing and I caved in and bought vanilla Persona 4. 2 months after I finished it, I got a Vita as Christmas present. YESH!

I don't regret it because I use it everyday.
Mitsuru Kirijo voices Tara Platt.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
3 years ago#44
Loved the PSP, figured I'd like the Vita. And the hardware was nice.
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475

User Info: soupbandit1

soupbandit1
3 years ago#45
Sold white psp 3000 for 120. Managed to get a brand new vita,8gb card, and umvc3 for $130 on craigslist.

User Info: Suppaman234

Suppaman234
3 years ago#46
Gift

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 years ago#47
I bought it at launch and thought it looked fantastic. It had some very good launch titles, and then things got really slow.

I do not regret my purchase at all, but I do wish that it had more software.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
3 years ago#48
I wanted to play Gravity Rush -_-

Thats all the reason i needed.

Im the sort of person who (thankfully) has the means to just buy a system even if theres only one game in there that interests me.... sure, i knew there would be more, eventually (even the Wii got something like 5 worthwhile games) but that was the sole reason at the time.

Obviously dont regret it since i really liked GR.

User Info: Xtreme-Void

Xtreme-Void
3 years ago#49
P4G
Senran Kagura
Ys Celceta
Dragon's Crown
DoA 5+
Valhalla Knight 3
Project Diva f
HD Super Robot Taisen possibilities
HD Queensblade and Queensgate possibilities
PS4 games compatibilities
and no region lock
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer

User Info: Kabuto_Y

Kabuto_Y
3 years ago#50
Because consoles are a dying breed imo. I haven't bought a game for my PS3 in literally years. The ability to do the PS1 classics portably means I may actually play them. It also offers portable experiences that differ from the 3DS I already own. It was also $160 on craigslist with Persona 4 Golden. I feel I'll still like my 3DS more overall, but they fulfill completely different roles.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why did you buy a vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived