Neptunia Idol Opening Movie

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Neptunia Idol Opening Movie

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Ouw26029o0

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#2
Is there even gameplay out yet? Lol
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & BlazBlue CSE(PSV)

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
3 years ago#3
Looks great. Hope its playable without being able to read Japanese, like Project Diva F.
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself

User Info: Finnelforever

Finnelforever
3 years ago#4
Enough with this one actually. I want them to show us some info about the 2nd or 3rd games... I want my Nepgear.

j2zon2591
3 years ago#5
IDK about this one.. seems like you need to be able to read some stuff since it's a sim game.. (idol management?)

While the OP looks pretty ok.. It's still not 100% gameplay.

Hope we get to see the other games too.. Looking for another VITA jrpg.. Not really sold on totori yet.

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#6
Lack of Plutia confirmed!
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
3 years ago#7
I wonder if this game is gonna come to the US, i mean every other Neptunia game has come over so far, but this being an Idol game on the Vita...i just don't know.

User Info: halfelven23

halfelven23
3 years ago#8
IMO the songs license is not going to be as expensive as the project diva games, so this game could be localized; although the chances is pretty slim

j2zon2591
3 years ago#9
Merc123 posted...
I wonder if this game is gonna come to the US, i mean every other Neptunia game has come over so far, but this being an Idol game on the Vita...i just don't know.

Very unlikely. Like you said;

1.) Idol Sim
2.) VITA

xD

User Info: Soeroah

Soeroah
3 years ago#10
Blanc is smiling too much. This just makes it even less canonical than it already was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Neptunia Idol Opening Movie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived