Had a vita since day 1, no vita games. sell?

#11ThugETHPosted 4/18/2013 4:09:55 AM
Well if you like old school style you have the whole PS1/PSP catalogue to choose from too!
I'm in the mindset that you should never sell a console until you are ready to move to a next gen as there always comes a game that you wish you could play at some point.
Also that Demon Gaze is looking likely to get an English release and that is pretty old school style.
Then there is Dragon Fantasy which looks great. I want to buy it but it's not out in UK yet. One of the actual devs told me on the board that they are looking to bring it to the EUR/UK soon!
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#12LitCandlezPosted 4/18/2013 4:12:13 AM
Never sell a console
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a Vita-PSN LitCandles
#13PrinceOfHotPosted 4/18/2013 4:17:46 AM
sounds like atroll topic but you can stream PS4 games onto the VITA, so that might be worth it if you want to play AAA console on the go. (i plan on eventually getting a Vita after price cuts, and a reasonable memory system.
#14knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:34:39 AM
I'm seriously hoping psn games made for ps4 could be downloaded to the vita for on the go gaming, but that's just wishful thinking.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#15soupbandit1Posted 4/18/2013 4:56:17 AM
You should of expected a similar library to the psp, mainly jrpgs which is why I bought one personally. Ffx on the go...
#16TheExiled280Posted 4/18/2013 4:59:30 AM
I don't understand how people buy things with their being games on it they want. It would like me buying a Wii U even though there is absolutely nothing on it I want yet. Reason why I still haven't bought a 3DS is because until very recently there was nothing I wanted.

Just sell it
---
http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
(Stolen from Co1onel)
#17EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 4/18/2013 5:08:01 AM
PrinceOfHot posted...
sounds like atroll topic but you can stream PS4 games onto the VITA, so that might be worth it if you want to play AAA console on the go. (i plan on eventually getting a Vita after price cuts, and a reasonable memory system.

It is a troll topic.

If you don't want it and there's nothing you want coming for it, sell it. Don't see the point in asking other people should you sell it when it seems as though you already had your mind made up in the first place.
---
NNID/PSN (Vita, Wii U & PS3): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: GOW: Ascension, P4G, FE: Awakening, Spec Ops, PS All-Stars, Gravity Rush, Disgaea 3
#18psprulz2007Posted 4/18/2013 5:08:04 AM
knightimex posted...
PS vita has had the WORST library of games since the virtual boy.
If it wasn't for vita's desperate saving grace the psp the vita would be absolutely worthless to me.

I'm strongly considering selling this thing.

Will ps4 have any use for this flop that for some stupid reason devs are avoiding like aids?
I don't dislike the vita, but I wish it would at least be in the same lightyear as the 3ds.

Your opening paragraph tells me yes you should sell it. Sell it and be gone.
---
PSN(ps3+Vita)+GT= FeelinKorny