Sony E-3 will be epic for Vita

#1protect_badgersPosted 4/19/2013 5:27:34 AM
Nintendo throws away their rehashes announcements at scantly viewed nintendo directs - which is appropriate for the year of luigi.

Sony saving the big guns - huge E-3 showcase, actual western support (remember AC last year) and those Sony heavy hitters, looking gorgeous on the OLED Wonderscreen.

I just hope PS4 does not suffer in the lime lite by comparison, my only concern.

Saw the latest NPD numbers on NEOGAF topic its all doom and gloom for WIiU but Vita is hanging in there! Our time is now.

Soon Iwata will be fired, 3DS scrapped, and we will have Nintendo games on decent hardware, and Sony shall reign supreme.
---
Kokoromi,Kokoromi, Kokoromi, join us :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoromi
#2stargazer64Posted 4/19/2013 5:28:18 AM
Nothing to see here folks. Move along.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#3XeedragonPosted 4/19/2013 5:28:30 AM
protect_badgers posted...
Nintendo throws away their rehashes announcements at scantly viewed nintendo directs - which is appropriate for the year of luigi.

Sony saving the big guns - huge E-3 showcase, actual western support (remember AC last year) and those Sony heavy hitters, looking gorgeous on the OLED Wonderscreen.

I just hope PS4 does not suffer in the lime lite by comparison, my only concern.

Saw the latest NPD numbers on NEOGAF topic its all doom and gloom for WIiU but Vita is hanging in there! Our time is now.

Soon Iwata will be fired, 3DS scrapped, and we will have Nintendo games on decent hardware, and Sony shall reign supreme.

Sadly, this is the attitude of at least half of this board.
---
Treaty of Tripoli, 1797, signed by President John Adams:
The Government of United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
#4XeedragonPosted 4/19/2013 5:28:41 AM
protect_badgers posted...

Sadly, this is the attitude of at least half of this board.
---
Treaty of Tripoli, 1797, signed by President John Adams:
The Government of United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
#5Koi_TenchiPosted 4/19/2013 5:28:54 AM
Lol.

Just like how E3 was epic for Vita last year, right?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#6ThugETHPosted 4/19/2013 5:29:06 AM
Came in expecting to see a link or quote from sony.
I am disappoint.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#7ylvisPosted 4/19/2013 5:30:39 AM
Lol!
#8battlfrnt2006Posted 4/19/2013 5:34:02 AM
Why would they scrap the 3ds when its making them tons of money? Also, I can see Sony once again putting Vita on the backburner for E3 and focusing more on PS3 and PS4.
---
Gamertag: CapraDaemon
PSN (Vita): mtllica
#9krizz07Posted 4/19/2013 5:34:35 AM
is this supposed to be a vitassurance topic? because if it is, it's not working for me.
#10stargazer64Posted 4/19/2013 5:37:42 AM
krizz07 posted...
is this supposed to be a vitassurance topic? because if it is, it's not working for me.

It's a joke topic. He's mocking people here who enjoy their Vitas.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411