There are less than 7 million Vita owners worldwide....

#1NnamzPosted 4/19/2013 12:56:05 PM
Why is this board so busy? Are there more people on the board who don't own the system than other boards? Or is Vita's tiny userbase just that much more hardcore and evangelical?

Even the PSP board didn't move this fast......
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#2foxgamer92Posted 4/19/2013 1:00:19 PM
I can't speak for the others, but I'm online for my games a lot anyway, so I come here to socialize/cause problems.
---
Asagi needs her own game on the Vita. If you see me in SS, don't hesitate to sacrifice me as soon as you can<3
PSN: Setsuna1292.
#3cheezedadadaPosted 4/19/2013 1:01:06 PM
Theres a pretty decent sized group of regulars here.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#4steevo_669Posted 4/19/2013 1:04:17 PM
If i'm online doing anything i usually have the vita board on a tab that i check every few minutes since all i own is a vita as of now
---
psn: balllinsbb
#5yankee6903Posted 4/19/2013 1:06:34 PM
Nnamz posted...
Why is this board so busy? Are there more people on the board who don't own the system than other boards? Or is Vita's tiny userbase just that much more hardcore and evangelical?

Even the PSP board didn't move this fast......

Half trolls
Half VIta fans
Half here just for fun
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 4/19/2013 1:06:36 PM
I'm quite proficient at multitasking. I'm either playing my Vita, 3DS, Wii U or PS3 and using my phone to read this board. :-)
---
Oh Obama, you're so naughty! http://i.imgur.com/eoTMJNx.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RjamxI2.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7ejay8320Posted 4/19/2013 1:24:23 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm quite proficient at multitasking. I'm either playing my Vita, 3DS, Wii U or PS3 and using my phone to read this board. :-)

Why use a phone? Just have the browser open on the Vita.
#8darkdragongirlPosted 4/19/2013 1:28:00 PM
ejay8320 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Why use a phone? Just have the browser open on the Vita.

When you have a Galaxy Note 2, the screen is big enough, and vita has weird typing.
---
Anti-brony, and whatever other hobbies that bring you happiness.
#9Klon_RedfieldPosted 4/19/2013 1:34:43 PM(edited)
I always have this board open, even at work (like right now) or in my phone, there's always something fun to read >_>.
---
Playing: Ni no Kuni (PS3), Guacamelee (PSV), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
#10DalekZeroPosted 4/19/2013 1:36:38 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Theres a pretty decent sized group of regulars here.

Present.

I always have a tab open. It's informative and amusing. I rotate between here and the ps4 board (although I only check there because i hope to sweet jesus that some form of B/C is announced).
---
"Is this board all under 16? except for me and (sailor)goon, which are on each side of the trolling." -Shadowfxd2