Can you use dlc you got from a different account on the vita?

#1littleslayer15Posted 4/19/2013 3:21:19 PM
I want to import a game, but I just found out there is some dlc for it. I would love to get some dlc, but is there anyway to do that?
#2yankee6903Posted 4/19/2013 3:22:21 PM
I dont believe so
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
#3RotuhiiriPosted 4/19/2013 3:23:33 PM
DLC is locked to the account that purchased or redeemed it and there is no way around it.

You could get a Japanese (assuming it's a J-game) account and play the game from that but you can't use the DLC on a US account.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#4littleslayer15(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
DLC is locked to the account that purchased or redeemed it and there is no way around it.

You could get a Japanese (assuming it's a J-game) account and play the game from that but you can't use the DLC on a US account.

Yeah I was thinking about that, but I would like to get trophies on my actual account. Maybe I will do that after I platinum it.
#5yankee6903Posted 4/19/2013 3:29:22 PM
If you dont mind, what game are you importing?
---
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
#6littleslayer15(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:45:17 PM
yankee6903 posted...

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f
#7yankee6903Posted 4/19/2013 3:48:03 PM
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

Check Craigslist, I just got mine for 30 there

I have yet to start at though as I have to finish VLR and then want to get into the SS demo and decide if I should keep my pre-order.
---
#8littleslayer15(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:04:35 PM(edited)
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

I have yet to start at though as I have to finish VLR and then want to get into the SS demo and decide if I should keep my pre-order.

I checked craigslist and Kijiji (another website like craigslist, but I don't know if america has it or not) unforchantly no one is selling it. I did find one on ebay for $60 I know its double what you paid, but that's the best I can find (if you don't mind me asking was yours new or used)

--edit-- By the way I am looking so froward to VLR. I just beat 999 awhile ago so I am probably going to start VLR when I get off of school. (also I don't think you or anyone else would, but please don't spoil VLR for me)
#9yankee6903Posted 4/19/2013 4:08:23 PM
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

I checked craigslist and Kijiji (another website like craigslist, but I don't know if america has it or not) unforchantly no one is selling it. I did find one on ebay for $60 I know its double what you paid, but that's the best I can find (if you don't mind me asking was yours new or used)

--edit-- By the way I am looking so froward to VLR. I just beat 999 awhile ago so I am probably going to start VLR when I get off of school. (also I don't think you or anyone else would, but please don't spoil VLR for me)

It was used but I dont care.

In regards to VLR, I wont spoil but its GOOOOOOOOOD. I did like 999 better though.
---
#10littleslayer15(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:28:06 PM
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

It was used but I dont care.

In regards to VLR, I wont spoil but its GOOOOOOOOOD. I did like 999 better though.

Yeah since it was half the price I would probably buy it used to. I am exited for VLR, but I am worried the character won't be as good or they will feel like cheap knockoffs of the original characters.