Can you use dlc you got from a different account on the vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Can you use dlc you got from a different account on the vita?
2 years ago#1
I want to import a game, but I just found out there is some dlc for it. I would love to get some dlc, but is there anyway to do that?
2 years ago#2
I dont believe so
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
2 years ago#3
DLC is locked to the account that purchased or redeemed it and there is no way around it.

You could get a Japanese (assuming it's a J-game) account and play the game from that but you can't use the DLC on a US account.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
2 years ago#4
Rotuhiiri posted...
DLC is locked to the account that purchased or redeemed it and there is no way around it.

You could get a Japanese (assuming it's a J-game) account and play the game from that but you can't use the DLC on a US account.

Yeah I was thinking about that, but I would like to get trophies on my actual account. Maybe I will do that after I platinum it.
2 years ago#5
If you dont mind, what game are you importing?
---
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
2 years ago#6
yankee6903 posted...

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f
2 years ago#7
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

Check Craigslist, I just got mine for 30 there

I have yet to start at though as I have to finish VLR and then want to get into the SS demo and decide if I should keep my pre-order.
---
2 years ago#8
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

I have yet to start at though as I have to finish VLR and then want to get into the SS demo and decide if I should keep my pre-order.

I checked craigslist and Kijiji (another website like craigslist, but I don't know if america has it or not) unforchantly no one is selling it. I did find one on ebay for $60 I know its double what you paid, but that's the best I can find (if you don't mind me asking was yours new or used)

--edit-- By the way I am looking so froward to VLR. I just beat 999 awhile ago so I am probably going to start VLR when I get off of school. (also I don't think you or anyone else would, but please don't spoil VLR for me)
2 years ago#9
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

I checked craigslist and Kijiji (another website like craigslist, but I don't know if america has it or not) unforchantly no one is selling it. I did find one on ebay for $60 I know its double what you paid, but that's the best I can find (if you don't mind me asking was yours new or used)

--edit-- By the way I am looking so froward to VLR. I just beat 999 awhile ago so I am probably going to start VLR when I get off of school. (also I don't think you or anyone else would, but please don't spoil VLR for me)

It was used but I dont care.

In regards to VLR, I wont spoil but its GOOOOOOOOOD. I did like 999 better though.
---
2 years ago#10
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
littleslayer15 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

It was used but I dont care.

In regards to VLR, I wont spoil but its GOOOOOOOOOD. I did like 999 better though.

Yeah since it was half the price I would probably buy it used to. I am exited for VLR, but I am worried the character won't be as good or they will feel like cheap knockoffs of the original characters.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Can you use dlc you got from a different account on the vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived