Vita Still Having Bad Sales...?

#41LvthnPosted 4/20/2013 12:09:25 AM
http://bgr.com/2013/04/05/sony-ps-vita-nintendo-wii-u-sales-415065/

Unfortunately, I'd say once the PS4/720 axe falls, Wii U has had it.

Vita may not be a smash hit, but it has exactly one competitor in the handheld market. It will never outsell 3DS but it appears that it has some chance of gaining traction.
#42xChaosLordxPosted 4/20/2013 12:26:36 AM
Lvthn posted...
http://bgr.com/2013/04/05/sony-ps-vita-nintendo-wii-u-sales-415065/

Unfortunately, I'd say once the PS4/720 axe falls, Wii U has had it.

Vita may not be a smash hit, but it has exactly one competitor in the handheld market. It will never outsell 3DS but it appears that it has some chance of gaining traction.

If Monster Hunter, Super Mario Bros, and Dragon Quest can't sell the Wii-U then I don't think anything will. Not even a Zelda game. And a DQ game that does that badly in Japan? They won't even bother releasing it outside of Japan, and that would be a wise decision. Only way they could salvage DQX is to maybe port it to 3DS and hope for the best.
#43squall1981Posted 4/20/2013 2:51:00 AM
i for one am glad it is flopping, sony shoudlnt be wasting their time and resources on handhelds, leave that department to nintendo and concentrate on what they do best - consoles
---
trolls and fanboys are the same just working on different ends of the spectrum.
#44dolorsitametPosted 4/20/2013 3:01:16 AM
squall1981 posted...
i for one am glad it is flopping, sony shoudlnt be wasting their time and resources on handhelds, leave that department to nintendo and concentrate on what they do best - consoles

don't ever, as a hardware I love my vita far more than my 3ds.

just hoping vita gets enough momentum to keep the games and new vita owners flowing in. which brings more developers in.
#45Spetsnaz420Posted 4/20/2013 3:04:56 AM
GigaVolts posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

If vita sells 10 million total by the end of the year, I'll close my account.

Nearly at 5 million already. Price drop likely to arrive soon. So I'll hold you to this.

Looking for millionaires to invest to make that happen...as long as he never posts here again
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420