Vita is outselling the Wii-U.

#31Megaman OmegaPosted 4/20/2013 4:24:45 AM
Its the truth though isn't it?

explain how 37k > 67k?

Sure. Actually, i'll have an expert do that for me.
Hmm... how do i enter Sailor Goon's number in a non-mathemagical telephone?
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#32anonymousickoPosted 4/20/2013 4:43:57 AM
Is this sarcasm?
#33SoeroahPosted 4/20/2013 4:56:16 AM
xChaosLordx posted...
Great for the Vita, terrible news for the Wii-U. The messed up part is those Nintendodrones in the Wii-U forums used to use the Vita as their whipping boy for a worse example of failing, but now that the Vita has bounced back when their beloved Wii-U is still setting itself up for the worst Nintendo fail since the Virtual boy, they've been remarkably silent.

I'd bold my favourite part, but the whole post is basically my favourite sentence. Not sure if it's satire or ignorance, but it made me laugh.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#34ilikepie641Posted 4/20/2013 6:11:26 AM
xChaosLordx posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Its the truth though isn't it?

explain how 37k > 67k?

I was talking about on previous months, and wasn't aware of March's numbers.

That still doesn't explain why a 7 year old console, the Xbox 360 is selling about 3x as much as the Wii-U almost 6 months after its release.

the casual croud, the people who might still be buying their first video game console, dont buy the wiiu cause its god dam $300!

just wait for new consoles to be released and old ones phased out and then we will see who will be winning the console war
---
3DS Friend Code: 2294-3549-5852
Accounts: Twitter ilikepie641 / Deviantart ilikepie641 / Youtube ilikepieism / Skype iateilikepie641 / Facebook Novotic Cosmos
#35Megaman OmegaPosted 4/20/2013 6:21:11 AM
the casual croud, the people who might still be buying their first video game console, dont buy the wiiu cause its god dam $300!

So they don't buy the $300, and are instead waiting for newer systems, which will presumably be even more expensive? Great logic!
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#36ThugETHPosted 4/20/2013 6:30:05 AM
Thats what happens when you release a console thats on par power-wise with 7 year old systems and add a dumb controller!
I sold my WiiU 2 months after launch at a profit when I realized it just can't compete next gen.
I'm happy with my Vita, 3DS, 360 and soon PS4!

Why on earth would anyone want a WiiU when the 3DS has so many great games?

Funny how a port of a 20 year old game (Earthbound) is now WiiUs saving grace LOL.
I dunno why they don't just add it to the 3DS eshop.
Personally I play it on my phone, along with Mother 3!
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#37kdiz4321Posted 4/20/2013 6:52:44 AM
xChaosLordx posted...
The final kick in the nuts hasn't been delivered to the Wii-U yet. That kick will be the PS4+720 being released. The Vita has at least persisted during adversity, but the Wii-U has yet to be challenged by their competitors new systems.

It's interesting how all the sony fans on this board think the PS4 and 720 are going to do so much better than the WiiU. We don't know anything about the 720 except rumors that put it in a bad spot. The PS4 does look promising but Sony still hasn't announced a price; if it's anything over $500 it will fail just as hard as the PS3 and the vita.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#38L0L_FAQPosted 4/20/2013 7:18:23 AM
Vita is failing alongside the Wii U
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#39Lord_VishanaPosted 4/20/2013 7:34:24 AM
Honestly surprised no one noticed the xChaos part of TC's username. Formerly known as xchaOs(and other similar names) this person trolled the hell out of the 3DS board at launch. Between him and Ixoria the board was unbearable.
---
Thanks to Shana, I'll never look at President Obama the same way ever again - The Vita Board 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#40L0L_FAQPosted 4/20/2013 7:38:49 AM
Honestly surprised no one noticed the xChaos part of TC's username. Formerly known as xchaOs(and other similar names) this person trolled the hell out of the 3DS board at launch. Between him and Ixoria the board was unbearable.

I thought everybody noticed it and didn't think it was surprising, which is why it wasn't brought up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon