Why did sony decide to put a weak-ass chop inside the vita

#1dingo8000Posted 4/20/2013 9:37:19 AM
Why in assassins creed the network features are disabled during gameplay and now hearing from digital foundry the even lower the clock of the gpu
Ubisoft are fools give us 20 fps gameplay so we get longer battery life
And even lowered the resolution :|
#2Human-BeanPosted 4/20/2013 9:52:17 AM
The game isn't optimised for the system, it was the developers choice to omit certain functions of the Vita, not due to Sony's,chip; I'm assuming it is a mistake on your part. Compared to previous handhelds the hardware of the Vita is several magnitudes greater and, significantly stronger than its competition. It's up to the developer to utilise it.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#3zandm7Posted 4/20/2013 9:53:37 AM
This is not called Sony deciding "to put a weak-ass [chip] inside the vita." This is called developers choosing to nerf the more-than-adequate chip inside the vita...

AC3L is not 20fps.
---
Playing - Too much. But mostly Vita, PS3, and PC games.
PSN: zandm7
#4dingo8000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:14:41 AM
zandm7 posted...
This is not called Sony deciding "to put a weak-ass [chip] inside the vita." This is called developers choosing to nerf the more-than-adequate chip inside the vita...

AC3L is not 20fps.

Umm yeah it is 20fps or less check euro gamer and posted it before I realised I said 'chop' lool
#5AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/20/2013 10:17:28 AM
dingo8000 posted...
zandm7 posted...

AC3L is not 20fps.

Umm yeah it is 20fps or less check euro gamer and posted it before I realised I said 'chop' lool

Well "chop" does accurately reflect AC3L's graphical capabilities, so...
---
Now Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening (9/10), Bioshock Infinite(9/10)PS3),guacamelee!(Vita) Maintenance (PS3)
#6Shacky_101Posted 4/20/2013 5:27:48 PM
Well the gameplay recorder did lower the framerate a little bit.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#7zandm7Posted 4/20/2013 5:37:15 PM
dingo8000 posted...
zandm7 posted...

AC3L is not 20fps.

I have the game. Definitely not 20fps. If it's in the 20's it's > 24 fps because it seems perfectly smooth to me.
---
Playing - Too much. But mostly Vita, PS3, and PC games.
PSN: zandm7
#8FKRW4LifePosted 4/20/2013 6:08:49 PM
Pork chops?
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#9j2zon2591Posted 4/20/2013 6:21:31 PM
zandm7 posted...
dingo8000 posted...
zandm7 posted...

AC3L is not 20fps.

I have the game. Definitely not 20fps. If it's in the 20's it's > 24 fps because it seems perfectly smooth to me.

You're eyes alone are much less useful and unconvincing than an actual tests with numbers..

The game is choppy.. but remember MGS PW? That game ran 20 FPS (stabe[r])..

Jumping around between 18-30 FPS can be jarring. That's what AC3L is/can be.
#10Yaboy125Posted 4/20/2013 6:24:08 PM
if your complaint about AC3L isn't that it's a huge piece of **** shovelware churned out to make money, then you deserve any disappointment you may have with it's functioning.

learn to recognize garbage and not be blinded by a series' reputation. AC3L is shameful. I have taken ****s that are more entertaining than AC:L
---
Have you read the Old Testament? **** goes down in that. -RinkuTanuki