Which should i import first? One Piece PW2 or Seran Kagura SV

#21GameNextPosted 4/21/2013 5:30:45 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
plo617 posted...
I'd say to hold off on One Piece PW2. Toonami is going to start airing One Piece, so maybe that will gain enough interest to localize the game.

Its Bamco so no it wouldn't

Toonami is gonna air OP again though? Best new for me all day! ^_^

Yeah but on episode 207...
---
One Piece: HANDS UP!!
#22TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 5:34:19 PM
GameNext posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
plo617 posted...
I'd say to hold off on One Piece PW2. Toonami is going to start airing One Piece, so maybe that will gain enough interest to localize the game.

Find with me. I've only read every event in the manga starting from beginning till the end of the Crocodile Arc. Then MSJ started skipping stuff and I haven't had the time to catch up. The Impel Down & Ace Rescue arcs were awesome so in curious to see how the anime does them.
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV), P4G(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV) & Soul Sacrifice Demo(PSV)
#23plo617Posted 4/21/2013 5:56:37 PM
GameNext posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
plo617 posted...

As someone who is still trying to get into the series, I would say that the first 100 episodes aren't going to draw an American audience. I'm up to the 90s and about half of those episodes (not counting filler) were just okay. Apart from few really good episodes/arcs it's a very uneven beginning.

I'm not saying that the series is trash or anything like that, but its weak beginning isn't exactly a secret. I would say that Toonami is well aware of this and is doing what they think is going to attract viewers. Like how Dragonball (which I love) was initially skipped and went straight to Z.
#24darkdragongirlPosted 4/21/2013 5:57:59 PM
A vote for Boa Hancock is a vote for Seran Kagura.
---
Anti-brony, and whatever other hobbies that bring you happiness.
#25darkdragongirlPosted 4/21/2013 6:01:53 PM
Also it isn't hard to find sites that stream OP sites unless you hate subs.

I don't know why you would prefer dubs besides DBZ voices. Damn it KAKAROT!

Anyway. The anime is alright, I'm caught up on the anime, and the manga currently. The manga feels so slow, but Franky's new forme is the beez-knees.
---
#26TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 6:21:34 PM
darkdragongirl posted...

Anyway. The anime is alright, I'm caught up on the anime, and the manga currently. The manga feels so slow, but Franky's new forme is the beez-knees.

I usually don't have an issue with most dubs. One Piece dub is mostly fine for me.
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV), P4G(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV) & Soul Sacrifice Demo(PSV)
#27darkdragongirlPosted 4/21/2013 6:35:07 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

I usually don't have an issue with most dubs. One Piece dub is mostly fine for me.

the only dub I ever saw was the awful 4kids one. I prefer subs or raws anyway.
---
#28OtakuGameraPosted 4/21/2013 6:45:24 PM
personally i would go for demon gaze or monster monpiece since im not a fan of musou games, but if i have to choose i'd go for senran kagura
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#29GameNextPosted 4/21/2013 6:55:50 PM
I haven't watched the Funi dub in a long time but when I did it was pretty good.
As for the anime in general, I say it's decline happened around Enies Lobby arc when Toei thought it was a brilliant idea to removed the ending themes, bring up 2:30 openings, have a "Luffy is on an adventure to become king of the pirates" recap, a 3 minute recap of the last episode, and horrible pacing issues. All of this so they can avoid filler and do one chapter per episode. (Also they still manage to do filler..)
---
One Piece: HANDS UP!!
#30TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 3:18:55 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

the only dub I ever saw was the awful 4kids one. I prefer subs or raws anyway.

4Kids is the devil but they closed down. FUNImation dubs it now and they do pretty good IMO.
---