It finally happened, i'm out of games to play...

#31tack129Posted 4/22/2013 3:35:14 AM
Buy any sort of console really. Including a PC.
Heck I have a PS3 and it does wonders.
---
PSN: tack129
#32Sami1000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:42:04 AM
CaiusIce posted...
Buy a 3ds to complement your vita. You won't regret it.

Planning to get one in few weeks. Maybe i'll get ocarina of time and see whats the fuzz about Zelda. I'll try to get some DS games too if they have some good ones in amazon.
#33Virus66Posted 4/22/2013 11:04:42 AM
If you like RPGs, look at the 3DS. Etrian Odyssey, SMT Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor and SMTIV, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, plus the crazy number of DS titles available at this point. Don't limit yourself to one console/company. Enjoy what other ones have to offer.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#34nimerjm37Posted 4/22/2013 11:33:37 AM
mike_411 posted...
Get another gaming device. Don't limit yourself to one.

Smartest. post. ever. I couldn't agree more.
---
I often wonder why the people most concerned with maturity are usually the most immature among us, don't you?
#35LevittaPosted 4/22/2013 12:02:35 PM
You shouldn't limit yourself to one console, but I think there are still quite a few games you could play on your Vita.
---
Trails in the Sky for the PSP, has the best writing and setting I've seen in a RPG. Please support it so the sequels can come out.
#36vincient_FFVIIPosted 4/22/2013 12:10:54 PM
unit 13
doa5+
p2 innocent sin/eternal punishment
gravity rush
soul sacrifice looks good and comes out in a few days

your not even close to finished :P
---
if its not my character... i dont care :)
#37ServantOfErieosPosted 4/22/2013 12:12:16 PM
mike_411 posted...

This.

Get an Ipad.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#38JobocanPosted 4/22/2013 1:18:47 PM
What I buys in regards to the Vita is get a game that I can't possibly get tired of, that way I'll always have something to go back to. Specifically I imported Mahjong Fight Club, so it replaced my iPod as my console of choice to play mahjong (real mahjong, not that **** your Mom plays where you clear away tiles by finding doubles).

It guarantees I'll always play my Vita while waiting for releases I actually want to buy. And there's always the possibility of buying more consoles.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#39dj___rollPosted 4/22/2013 1:37:51 PM
Quote:From: kcypher2000 | #012
People listing a lot of ports.

there's like 2 exclusives for Vita as of now, and they both are mediocre.

@Shadowfxd2

That's like saying you only have 2 active brain cells and they're not fully functional. The first part is entirely untrue and the rest is opinion.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#40pbandjamesPosted 4/22/2013 1:53:19 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
mike_411 posted...

This.

Get an Ipad.

He clearly doesn't want to/can't play swipe games, which the iPad is full of, so that's not a good recommendation.

Plus, for me and other people I know, the iPad has a lot of games that just feel cheap. You can tell the environments and interactivity are limited by the device more than dedicated handhelds. Plus the battery life always runs out super fast when playing more power-demanding games, and games crash often. Also, the multiplayer aspects are generally not good.

There's some pretty fun games on there, but not really anything I'd put tons of hours into, and I certainly wouldn't use it as a complementary system. The games just don't do it for me. It's good for five to twenty minutes here and there, or maybe an hour-long flight at most (though that's a stretch), but I find it doesn't make for good lengthy sessions of gaming. I enjoy playing my handhelds for a few hours at a time sometimes.
---
Game news is the best news.