cant decide too ps vita or not to ps vita

#1hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 4/21/2013 10:25:05 PM(edited)
well i have been reading reviews about it and now im unsure...

issues capability's
advertisements said play on go and what not

to most part...i recently found out that all games can do this but they only let a few actually do this

not alot games im interested in

3g appears to be overrated and over priced
(getting a smart phone that has wifi router hotspot capability seems to fix any issues i would have with the 3g tho)

comparing system wise ps vita is meant to pass capability's of the psp...
-issue here is psp does everything-it really does with exception of play on the go..
unlike vita when they advertised psp they said what it did and it can indeed do what they said

to the most part from what i seen ps vita is full of "it cans". but we wont let it or we limit it more by teaming up with a phone/internet service that fails hard over charges and to most part scams peoples money by any means....(i think i know at&t to well...)

on the other hand as a gamer/ collector i dont want this system to pass me by. like a few other systems did
idk odds of it disappearing from store selfs away like: GBA micros did that system just disappeared

and with how stores are now (extreamly fail lol...) it becomes harder to find older stuff when newer stuff takes its place (remembers when gamestores were everywere and they had almost every system same with bestbuy/toys r us... so on carrying older game systems/games

with that said... is it worth it to buy or should i risk it and hope for price drops (if i miss price drop odds are ima have to buy it online and its price might be more...)

edit:also another downside is it uses a unique (right now) memory card format so i cant got out and buy the same type of memory card (like i did with my psp) dirt cheep giving my system over 1~30 TB of memory
#2hellzyaaahhhhhh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:33:13 AM
bump
#3hellzyaaahhhhhh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:15:16 AM
so from lack of comments i take it vita would be a bad system to buy
#4RotuhiiriPosted 4/22/2013 4:26:05 AM
hellzyaaahhhhhh posted...

You can interpret the silence as your post being very hard to read.

Look at what games are available and at the cost and decide if it interests you. You don't need people on the internet to decide for you.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#5halfelven23Posted 4/22/2013 4:27:30 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...

Look at what games are available and at the cost and decide if it interests you. You don't need people on the internet to decide for you.

---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#6AceallwaysPosted 4/22/2013 5:16:43 AM
You lost me at too.
#7cheezedadadaPosted 4/22/2013 6:05:58 AM
hellzyaaahhhhhh posted...

Sorry TC. I honestly got a little confused while reading your post.

To me it came off as you listing a bunch of negatives about the Vita, but then saying you dont want to miss out on it as a gamer/collector. If the only thing positive you can say about a system is that you should get it because you collect stuff then chances are you shouldnt buy it? So I dont think many people answered you because they either didnt understand you 100% or it just sounds like you are hating on the Vita.

So no. Based on those reasons, do not get it. I love it though and enjoy playing games on it nightly...
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#8salim118118Posted 4/22/2013 7:57:57 AM
halfelven23 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

---
PSN ID-TheSALIMINATOR
Ps Vita games- everybody's golf, MGS HD Collection,LBP,NFS:MW, Virtua Tennis 4:World Tour Edition, Minna No Golf 6-- G0