Someone help..i am totally lost, decisions and choices topic..

#1moogle69Posted 4/21/2013 10:59:01 PM
debating on getting this platform, i really really want, but then there is that next minute when i don't really want it, because i see my PS3.

but the feeling of playing a game like final fantasy X on the go is just too good to be true to me, i love portables more than consoles :(, but yet i can't get the feeling out of my head that buying this system would be a big waste of money.

these are the games that i am interested in to play in the portable system..

final fantasy x
final fantasy x-2
soul sacrifice
ys celestea
dragon crown

possible games that i am only thought of interested in but yet not really..

tearaway
persona 4 golden (played 3 but hated it)
jak and daxter collection (never played the series before but judging by the trailers, it doesn't look as good as ratchet and clank)
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#2Eternal_StrikePosted 4/22/2013 1:23:19 AM
sounds like you should wait for a price cut and some of those games to actually be released.
#3atomicjuicerPosted 4/22/2013 1:39:24 AM
It's not going to get any cheaper over the next 7 months. I promise you that.

There are haters on this board so please ignore them.

I have barely touched my PS3 since I got a vita at launch. It's my favourite gaming experience at the moment (and I have every device - iPad mini, 360, 3ds, iPhone 4S, laptop).

Get it. I'm waiting for FFX too but there are loads of quality games on vita (uncharted, wipeout, dead or alive, mortal kombat, sine mora, metal gear solid hd, gravity rush, etc.)
#4FinnelforeverPosted 4/22/2013 1:57:14 AM
Those are great games in your list, you can't go wrong with your choice there.

But if you hated Persona 3 (which I dare not to guess the reason), you probably should stay away from Persona 4.
#5dolorsitametPosted 4/22/2013 2:02:57 AM
moogle69 posted...
debating on getting this platform, i really really want, but then there is that next minute when i don't really want it, because i see my PS3.

but the feeling of playing a game like final fantasy X on the go is just too good to be true to me, i love portables more than consoles :(, but yet i can't get the feeling out of my head that buying this system would be a big waste of money.

these are the games that i am interested in to play in the portable system..

final fantasy x
final fantasy x-2
soul sacrifice
ys celestea
dragon crown

possible games that i am only thought of interested in but yet not really..

tearaway
persona 4 golden (played 3 but hated it)
jak and daxter collection (never played the series before but judging by the trailers, it doesn't look as good as ratchet and clank)

throw in additional New Little King Story, Atelier Totori, Gravity Rush,

well psv will still continue for years to come, just cycle it between ps3, vita, 3ds, etc.
by the time lots of games available, the older games will be harder to find hard copy. as well as tons of cash to get all of the games you want to play at once, rather than spread it across 2 years.
#6halfelven23Posted 4/22/2013 2:03:24 AM
buy one when they are cheap.......i dunno whether that lego batman bundle is still around
soul sacrifice in about a week!!!
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#7ThugETHPosted 4/22/2013 2:13:07 AM
Wait for E3 if unsure TC.
A price cut may be announced and hopefully more games!
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#8moogle69(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:36:46 AM
Dont even bother listing nrw games, already have done my research and none interest me a part from the ones I have listed. .

Yhanks alot for the replys though, ill def wait for a price drop.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD