I keep hearing how 3DS a better lineup than the Vita but I just dont see it.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I keep hearing how 3DS a better lineup than the Vita but I just dont see it.
2 years ago#1
So these are the games I hear either coming out or already out that are supposedly really good:

SMT4
Soul Hackers
Animal Crossing.
Pokemon X
Donkey Kong Returns
Kid Icarus
Luigi Mansion
Etrian Ody 4
Mario 3d Land
Fire Emblem Awakening

Its funny most of those use 2d sprites. And all of them except 2 are JRPGS. What if you dont like/have the time for RPGs? I know RE Revelations is good, but thats getting a superior remake on consoles. To say 3DS's lineup is overrated is an understatement imo

Honestly Id take Vita's lineup anyday:

Gravity Rush
Tearaway
Killzone
DoA5 Plus
Sine Mora
Soul Sacrifice
FFX/X-2
COD Black Ops D (the multiplayer is great, just like the console versions. yeah I know the single player has brain dead AI)
AC3 Liberations
Dissidia 012
3rd Birthday
Oddworld: SW HD
MGS 2+3
I mean really the list goes on and on, nothing beats playing Resident Evil 1-3 and FF7-9 on Vita though. I wont even get into the 50+ must play PSP games.

Seriously its an atrocity that the 3DS is outselling Vita by that margin. I really dont think that would be the case at all if they were both priced the same. I guess its just the parents getting their families the cheaper product =/
2 years ago#2
Or maybe *gasp* people have different tastes than you.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
2 years ago#3
opinions brah I kind of agree. Rune Factory 4, Bravely Default, Project X Zone, Fire Waifu Emblem and KH DDD look superb but thats about it for me. also interested in SMT4 but I'm not sold on it yet

anyway, this won't end well so take this flameshield:

http://gbatemp.net/pix/271140/flameshield.jpg

oh and some of the games you listed are PSP games >_>
---
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
2 years ago#4
I've got bad news - saying something doesn't make it true. Sucks, I know. I was hoping I could give myself superpowers :(
2 years ago#5
I don't care about most RPGs, so the two lineups both seem alright to me.

I see more on Vita that I'm interested in at the moment. But Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing, and Mario Golf this summer shall be mine.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
2 years ago#6
I've got bad news - saying something doesn't make it true. Sucks, I know. I was hoping I could give myself superpowers :(

If i had superpowers, I wan't make clones of myself. Send a clone to school and 4 clones to work jobs while I chile at home and play my Vita. holy **** yes
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheExiled12894
****I will only accept Friend Requests if Messaged first***
2 years ago#7

I see more on Vita that I'm interested in at the moment. But Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing, and Mario Golf this summer shall be mine.

BURN.

THE.

HERETIC.

TO.

ASHES!

:p
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheExiled12894
****I will only accept Friend Requests if Messaged first***
2 years ago#8
RPGs are like anime. The genre is praised all around, but over 90% of it is garbage.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
2 years ago#9
TheExiled280 posted...

BURN.

THE.

HERETIC.

TO.

ASHES!

Come at me, bros. I ain't skeered.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
2 years ago#10
Mixture420 posted...
So these are the games I hear either coming out or already out that are supposedly really good:

SMT4
Soul Hackers
Animal Crossing.
Pokemon X
Donkey Kong Returns
Kid Icarus
Luigi Mansion
Etrian Ody 4
Mario 3d Land
Fire Emblem Awakening

Its funny most of those use 2d sprites. And all of them except 2 are JRPGS. What if you dont like/have the time for RPGs? I know RE Revelations is good, but thats getting a superior remake on consoles. To say 3DS's lineup is overrated is an understatement imo

Er...Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kid Icarus Uprising, Luigi's Mansion, and Super Mario 3D Land aren't JRPGs. That's definitely more than 2.

And the only one there that predominantly uses sprites is Soul Hackers. I guess you could argue a case with FE:A and SMTIV, but that's being nitpicky, and still doesn't constitute "most."

There's so much wrong with this post...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I keep hearing how 3DS a better lineup than the Vita but I just dont see it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived