Too soon for a Vita?

#11S_T_O_N_E_Posted 4/22/2013 12:31:14 PM
sorry, but you're a sucker if you pay more than $240 for a vita and a memory card. I got a vita off ebay for 180 NEW in box + 25 for starter kit(comes with memory card plus screen protector etc) and got SH for 25.

'nuff said
---
I am resisting the urge to say something incredibly racist.
#12S_T_O_N_E_Posted 4/22/2013 12:31:38 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
sorry, but you're a sucker if you pay more than $240 for a vita and a memory card. I got a vita off ebay for 180 NEW in box + 25 for starter kit(comes with memory card plus screen protector etc) and got SH for 25.

'nuff said

AND that was LAST october.
---
I am resisting the urge to say something incredibly racist.
#13grangiaPosted 4/22/2013 1:14:47 PM
Also, a 4gig ain't much.

8gigs maybe if you're going mostly physical, but there are a lot of games coming out digital only now-a-days.

32gigs if you plan to do full digital.

That's price-wise, game-wise there's no reason to hesitate anymore as there are a decent selection of quality games now and coming out this year.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#14Raven-ZPosted 4/22/2013 2:34:16 PM
I will say this TC - get the 32gb card or go home. I filled my 16gb within a couple of months and bought a second one, now also full.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#15x_Bravery(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:45:01 AM
Alright so I'm just going to wait on a decent bundle!

Also - Best Buy has a 16 GB sd card on sale, for anyone who was interested.. $30 instead of 60. You could get 3 and still be paying less than the 32 lol.

Though I think I'll wait until the 32 itself goes on sale.. (Has it ever?) and I'll probably buy 1/2 32(s) just so one will be for digital games and another for physical games.

Not that big of a deal having to wait but ehhh with how slow work has been I wanted to surround myself with a bunch of games without having to be bored to death. Thanks for hte information guys!
---
Filia/Valentine main