Thinking of getting a new game...

#11Duthos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 11:56:32 PM
Dungeon hunter and Unchained are both outside my price range, sadly.
---
My superiority complex is better than yours.
#12wesker741Posted 4/22/2013 11:59:00 PM
Duthos posted...
I have a DS scrub, and strange journey is indeed excellent. I had only really tossed that in so that people responding would have an idea of the kind of games I like. I know there aren't any on the vita.

I'm poor as hell, so I want to be very careful with my next purchase... it will be my last one for awhile. Which is why I made this topic. I am very tempted to get that cladun... but the circle system just seems too weird to me. Although... FFT:WOTL would probably be a pretty good get as well. And since I have never played any lunar games the silver star story is tempting... but the lack of character customization is a bit of a turn-off.

There are a few I would grab in a heartbeat if I had enough to break the 20$ mark... more if I could break 30, but with what I have, the picking seem slim indeed,

FFT:WOTL is a good purchase
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#13Duthos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:03:24 AM
I know FFT is a great game, I played the WOTL version some years back. Which is kinda why I'm hesitant; it's not really 'new' to me.

Still, it's a lot more fun than playing 'find a new [to me], cheap, good game'.
---
My superiority complex is better than yours.