What are the chances of God(s) Eater 2 being localized?

#1MillionGunmannnPosted 4/22/2013 2:39:30 PM
Hopefully Atlus or Xseed (I love these guys ever since they started localizing PSP gems) can bring them over.

I'm shocked they even break even on most of the games they bring over.
#2RotuhiiriPosted 4/22/2013 2:41:57 PM
If the Vita starts selling in America and Soul Sacrifice performs well then the chances might be . . . there at least.

I'm under the impression, even if I could be wrong about this, that the first Gods Eater didn't meet expectations in America.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#3OximofoPosted 4/22/2013 2:57:23 PM
Raid games and well Dyansty Warriors(the only one really left) don't seem to sell much anymore.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#4MMaestroPosted 4/22/2013 3:05:10 PM
Unless Soul Sacrifice sells BIG numbers outside of Japan (300k+ SOLD, not shipped) and/or the Vita starts selling a LOT of units (1+million at least):

Zero chance. Gods Eater Burst sold relatively poorly outside of Japan.
#5NewhopesPosted 4/22/2013 3:10:42 PM
I'd say fairly low chance, frist game was localized but bombed hard.
#6SaintdantePosted 4/22/2013 3:16:22 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
If the Vita starts selling in America and Soul Sacrifice performs well then the chances might be . . . there at least.

I'm under the impression, even if I could be wrong about this, that the first Gods Eater didn't meet expectations in America.

I'd say this if Namco Bandai allows it I think another company might take a stab at it the first one bombed hard but let's face it almost all PSP games around that time of release bombed hard.
#7superbaboonmanXPosted 4/22/2013 3:21:22 PM
Chances aren't high but they did recently make gods eater burst available on psn so they haven't completely forgotten about it
#8StrikeNinja24Posted 4/22/2013 3:26:05 PM
It is Namco.

Yes, that answers your question.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#9superbaboonmanXPosted 4/22/2013 4:01:15 PM
D3 publisher brought the first one over so maybe their is hope
#10AstralFrostPosted 4/22/2013 4:10:50 PM
I'll rage hard if it isn't localized. Getting pretty sick of not being able to play half of the games announced for the system. I enjoy my Vita and all but it would be a lot more enjoyable if we actually got the good games that are coming out for it.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself