Games released in Japan that haven't been localized

#21FinnelforeverPosted 4/23/2013 2:39:07 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Finnelforever posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Finnelforever posted...
I got Gundam SEED Battle Destiny which is my VITA's endless gaming attraction.

Also Ciel No Surge RE:Incarnation

There will be also Photokano Kiss soon enough for my VITA.

Also you missed Project Diva F which is actually popular enough even outside Japan.

I mentioned in the OP that I didn't include Project Diva F because its playable without needing to know Japanese.

Gundam Seed looks decent but I assume you need to understand Japanese for it to be coherent.

Well yeah, but almost all the games you listed also need the understanding of Japanese language to be coherent. I don't see why it doesn't deserve to be in the list.

And Project Dive F and One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2, while you can probably play them without being able to read Japanese.

I was asking whether Gundam Seed was playable like Project Diva F without understanding Japanese, as in is it worth importing. I'm fine having whatever you want on the list so no need to get touchy.

Touchy? Not at all bro. Just because I'm slightly objecting something doesn't mean I'd needlessly getting touchy.

And I didn't realize you were actually asking me instead of assuming it yourself in which your assumption was correct.
#22MknzycPosted 4/23/2013 2:48:23 AM
Finnelforever posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Finnelforever posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Finnelforever posted...
I got Gundam SEED Battle Destiny which is my VITA's endless gaming attraction.

Also Ciel No Surge RE:Incarnation

There will be also Photokano Kiss soon enough for my VITA.

Also you missed Project Diva F which is actually popular enough even outside Japan.

I mentioned in the OP that I didn't include Project Diva F because its playable without needing to know Japanese.

Gundam Seed looks decent but I assume you need to understand Japanese for it to be coherent.

Well yeah, but almost all the games you listed also need the understanding of Japanese language to be coherent. I don't see why it doesn't deserve to be in the list.

And Project Dive F and One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2, while you can probably play them without being able to read Japanese.

I was asking whether Gundam Seed was playable like Project Diva F without understanding Japanese, as in is it worth importing. I'm fine having whatever you want on the list so no need to get touchy.

Touchy? Not at all bro. Just because I'm slightly objecting something doesn't mean I'd needlessly getting touchy.

And I didn't realize you were actually asking me instead of assuming it yourself in which your assumption was correct.

In other words yes Gundum SEED is playable without understanding Japanese. Imported it and there is a very good menu & mission guide on these boards. It's a fun pick up and play.
#23AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 2:59:19 AM
Mknzyc posted...
Finnelforever posted...

In other words yes Gundum SEED is playable without understanding Japanese. Imported it and there is a very good menu & mission guide on these boards. It's a fun pick up and play.

Cool, thanks for the responses guys, I might look into some reviews and think about importing it. I'd add the games to my OP but my edit function has mysteriously departed, what's the go?
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#24thedicemasterPosted 4/23/2013 3:26:47 AM
atelier meruru+ has a decent chance of a US/EU release, they did localize a previous version for the vita.
#25Lord_VishanaPosted 4/23/2013 4:10:14 AM
There's three Neptunia games announced for the Vita as well. The Idol one(kinda unlikely to be localized), a remake of the original and an entirely new entry. The remake and the new game are very likely to be localized :-)
---
Thanks to Shana, I'll never look at President Obama the same way ever again - The Vita Board 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#26eclecticgiftPosted 4/23/2013 4:49:29 AM
It's been years since the PS1/Sega Saturn days that I've been longing for imports and playing import games. Wow.
---
Washington Nationals - Best Rotation Ever
Strasburg | Gio | Zimmermann | Haren | Detwiler