Any good SRPGs for vita out now or coming soon?

#11darkphiresagePosted 4/23/2013 8:24:47 PM
Nobody likes growlanser? Wtf is this s***?
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#12NewhopesPosted 4/23/2013 9:46:01 PM(edited)
Pork_buttonmash posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Nope

3DS seems to be the SRPG god right now

3ds only has FE:A. Hardly 'SRPG god' material.

This system has Disgaea 3 and whatever is available on PSN.

Yes Fire emblem is one of the best games released over the last few years.

Anyway 3DS has.

Fire emblem .
Project X zone.
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 1+2 Overclocked.

And a few like Super Robot Taisen UX that probably won't be released in the west.

There's also literally a metric tonne worth on the DS as well.
#13xChaosLordxPosted 4/24/2013 5:29:33 AM
Tactics Ogre is definitely one of the best SRPGs ever made.
#14cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2013 5:38:28 AM
You like Rainbow Moon? Its coming out this year for the Vita and it plays exactly like those other games (for the most part)...I love it and cant wait to buy it.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#15TheExiled280Posted 4/24/2013 6:24:42 AM
Pork_buttonmash posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Nope

3DS seems to be the SRPG god right now

3ds only has FE:A. Hardly 'SRPG god' material.

This system has Disgaea 3 and whatever is available on PSN.

I was talking about current gen and just handhelds
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV), P4G(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV) & Soul Sacrifice Demo(PSV)
#16TheExiled280Posted 4/24/2013 6:25:41 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Nobody likes growlanser? Wtf is this s***?

Growlanser is awesome. I didn't mention it because it seemed like TC wanted Vita games.
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV), P4G(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV) & Soul Sacrifice Demo(PSV)
#17daegenPosted 4/24/2013 6:59:06 AM
There is also the PS1 classic Saiyuki: The Journey West. Kind of simple compared to FFT or TO:LUCT, but still a fun game.
---
I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But for now, rest well and dream of large women. - Dread Pirate Wesley
PSN: Malvoz
#18gotrdid9090(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:06:35 AM
cheezedadada posted...
You like Rainbow Moon? Its coming out this year for the Vita and it plays exactly like those other games (for the most part)...I love it and cant wait to buy it.

I actually went on psn on my vita trying to buy Rainbow Moon the other day (i was looking at the ps blog and somehow got it in my head that it was a vita game) I was thinking about getting it for ps3, but I prefer to play rpgs on handhelds. Is there any info on when it will be released for vita?
#19cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2013 7:20:35 PM
gotrdid9090 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

I actually went on psn on my vita trying to buy Rainbow Moon the other day (i was looking at the ps blog and somehow got it in my head that it was a vita game) I was thinking about getting it for ps3, but I prefer to play rpgs on handhelds. Is there any info on when it will be released for vita?

Havent heard a date yet, just 2013. From the sounds of it, it'll prob be later in the year. Love that game and cant wait to play it on the Vita.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#20demesjos2Posted 4/24/2013 8:05:17 PM
cheezedadada posted...

same. I want to buy it for my ps3 but waiting for it on my vita. I prefer SRPGs on handhelds. I check like once or twice a week on their site if they have announced a release date. Im playing Ragnarok tactics on my psp right now, enjoying the battles are a little slow sometimes is my only complaint.