US vita sales down 76%

#11PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 4/24/2013 12:25:58 PM
So you're gonna try again after your last topic got modded? LMAOOO!!! You are living up to your reputation, definitely.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#12RD_21Posted 4/24/2013 12:28:12 PM
Sagadego posted...
RD_21 posted...
Look at topic creator, come in topic to post that I looked at the topic creator's name and walks away.

yep the same joke poster aka nariusseldon

The saddest part is that I stopped coming here for a couple of months, just coming like once a week (been there since Vita launch and had a FEB) and this guy is still there, still posting negative topics.
#13yankee6903Posted 4/24/2013 12:29:49 PM
To be fair and step in for TC's defense, he does only post facts. Unfortunately, he does only post the negative facts, but facts none the less.

There is a difference when a poster blatantly trolls.
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
#14cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2013 12:30:34 PM
RD_21 posted...
Sagadego posted...
RD_21 posted...
Look at topic creator, come in topic to post that I looked at the topic creator's name and walks away.

The saddest part is that I stopped coming here for a couple of months, just coming like once a week (been there since Vita launch and had a FEB) and this guy is still there, still posting negative topics.

Theres a list of like 5 or so guys that have full time jobs trashing the Vita here. It doesnt matter what time of day you visit, or what day of the week. They are here....EVERY day without fail.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#15Lord_VishanaPosted 4/24/2013 12:32:55 PM
RD_21 posted...
Sagadego posted...
RD_21 posted...

It's sad honestly, he devotes so much of his life into trolling this board. I (almost) feel sorry for him. Monkeyspoon does the exact same thing to the Wii U board.
---
The economy? HE'S GONNA WRECK-IT!!! http://i.imgur.com/Ktyas.png http://i.imgur.com/gIuAW.jpg 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#16cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2013 12:34:09 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
RD_21 posted...
Sagadego posted...
RD_21 posted...

It's sad honestly, he devotes so much of his life into trolling this board. I (almost) feel sorry for him. Monkeyspoon does the exact same thing to the Wii U board.

Its true...there are a couple of trolls who I dont mind...but there are some I legit (no lie) feel bad for. To base hours of your day on trashing a product...
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#17RD_21Posted 4/24/2013 12:34:53 PM
yankee6903 posted...
To be fair and step in for TC's defense, he does only post facts. Unfortunately, he does only post the negative facts, but facts none the less.

But as I posted numerous times in his topic, trolling has nothing to do with being factual or not, it's about wanting to annoy people, which is hard to prove for a mod, but as a user when you see the same guys searching the web for every negatives piece of news he can find only to post them, it's kinda easy to tell.
#18yankee6903Posted 4/24/2013 12:36:00 PM
RD_21 posted...
yankee6903 posted...

But as I posted numerous times in his topic, trolling has nothing to do with being factual or not, it's about wanting to annoy people, which is hard to prove for a mod, but as a user when you see the same guys searching the web for every negatives piece of news he can find only to post them, it's kinda easy to tell.

Ergo I said "unfortunately he does only post the negative". That being said, facts are much different than something like "VITA HAS NO GAEMZ"
---
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
#19cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2013 12:37:18 PM
yankee6903 posted...

Its still incredibly sad though. I get to a point where I am almost uncomfortable seeing these topics because I know someone is actually behind these posts. This isnt some piece of software coded to sit on gamefaqs and post negative info about the Vita..its a real live person. Its really kinda sick if you think about it for a minute. TC is trying to make people feel bad, but hes making himself look like a sociopath of the highest degree.
---
-Darklit_Requiem
#20Lord_VishanaPosted 4/24/2013 12:39:36 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
RD_21 posted...
Sagadego posted...
RD_21 posted...

Its true...there are a couple of trolls who I dont mind...but there are some I legit (no lie) feel bad for. To base hours of your day on trashing a product...

Considering how long he's been doing it, I'm surprised he hasn't given up yet. How vacuous of an existence must a person have to have this much devotion and tenacity into being so overwhelmingly negative.
---
The economy? HE'S GONNA WRECK-IT!!! http://i.imgur.com/Ktyas.png http://i.imgur.com/gIuAW.jpg 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds