US vita sales down 76%

#41Lightning_fanPosted 4/24/2013 5:53:45 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
Ouch, 76% down is painful , this is N gage tier numbers

N-gage had a decent library for its lifespan. It just had terrible controls.
#42mjnoir1Posted 4/24/2013 7:48:08 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
What i find sad is the level of denial with some vita owners who cant stand to see the obvious facts which is that the vita is a total failure.

All he did was post a quote from a site making a valid point and people get so butthurt by the truth.

The point is.. We know "the truth" we dont need someone to report it to us every 5 mins. Also the "butthurt" meme is stupid. Ppl need to stop using it. It kinda makes you sound unintelligent
#43cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2013 8:15:25 PM(edited)
archedsoul posted...
Lmao, so many butthurt people ITT.

Please stop with butthurt...its so annoying. No one here is "butthurt", just sick of TCs CONSTANT Vita negativity. Its so pathetic that it is embarrassing to regular posters. I hope no one passes through and thinks we are all petty and closed minded like TC.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#44cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2013 8:14:39 PM
mjnoir1 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
What i find sad is the level of denial with some vita owners who cant stand to see the obvious facts which is that the vita is a total failure.

All he did was post a quote from a site making a valid point and people get so butthurt by the truth.

The point is.. We know "the truth" we dont need someone to report it to us every 5 mins. Also the "butthurt" meme is stupid. Ppl need to stop using it. It kinda makes you sound unintelligent

Didnt even realize you trashed butthurt too...*highfive*..we are surrounded by morons.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#45DarthFloatyPosted 4/24/2013 8:17:32 PM
I wonder how this compares to other systems in their first year compared to the next. I mean 3DS is still selling well in the US and at it's worst is outselling the Vita at it's best. That said, I still think the Vita could turn a profit for Sony if they keep pushing software for the system and drop it's price to something reasonable.
#46PeteZaHutxPosted 4/24/2013 8:18:18 PM
Well at least we know the current state of affairs with the Vita , no matter how rough the truth is , i want to know it.
#47kcypher2000Posted 4/24/2013 8:44:23 PM
cheezedadada posted...
archedsoul posted...

Please stop with butthurt...its so annoying. No one here is "butthurt", just sick of TCs CONSTANT Vita negativity. Its so pathetic that it is embarrassing to regular posters. I hope no one passes through and thinks we are all petty and closed minded like TC.

Wow you kids are even butthurt about the word butthurt. Stop letting yourself get butthurt so easy and maybe people would stop calling you out for the obvious fact that you are butthurt by the truth. Hope this doesn't hurt your butt even more.
#48CompassPosted 4/24/2013 8:44:59 PM
lol.
#49sentoworfPosted 4/24/2013 8:50:36 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
archedsoul posted...

Wow you kids are even butthurt about the word butthurt. Stop letting yourself get butthurt so easy and maybe people would stop calling you out for the obvious fact that you are butthurt by the truth. Hope this doesn't hurt your butt even more.

So much butthurt in this post
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#50yoshi006Posted 4/24/2013 9:27:54 PM
Dear Sony of America:

Learn from Sony of Japan and cut the price of the Vita in North America.

Sincerely,

Vita Fans

PS. Also drop memory card prices and add a 64GB card.
---
Good gameplay can easily salvage a bad story.
Good story can never save bad gameplay.