US vita sales down 76%

#51mjnoir1Posted 4/24/2013 9:03:26 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
archedsoul posted...
Lmao, so many butthurt people ITT.

Please stop with butthurt...its so annoying. No one here is "butthurt", just sick of TCs CONSTANT Vita negativity. Its so pathetic that it is embarrassing to regular posters. I hope no one passes through and thinks we are all petty and closed minded like TC.

Wow you kids are even butthurt about the word butthurt. Stop letting yourself get butthurt so easy and maybe people would stop calling you out for the obvious fact that you are butthurt by the truth. Hope this doesn't hurt your butt even more.

News flash. Butthurt isnt a word. So calling ppl it means nothing.. And if calling ppl a fake made up word is your only defence then you are of no use to the universe and your life is a waste of space and oxygen. This goes to all . Also its kinda funny you use the term "kid" when only children use made up words. The end.
#52cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 6:10:42 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
archedsoul posted...
Lmao, so many butthurt people ITT.

Please stop with butthurt...its so annoying. No one here is "butthurt", just sick of TCs CONSTANT Vita negativity. Its so pathetic that it is embarrassing to regular posters. I hope no one passes through and thinks we are all petty and closed minded like TC.

Wow you kids are even butthurt about the word butthurt. Stop letting yourself get butthurt so easy and maybe people would stop calling you out for the obvious fact that you are butthurt by the truth. Hope this doesn't hurt your butt even more.

Using a played out internet term (that sucked from day 1) is like using puns. Its not funny at all. Also, it doesnt hurt anyone and its a waste of effort. No one cares. Getting called "butthurt" does not bother anyone here besides the fact that its annoying that people go out of their way to be unoriginal and unable to produce solid humor.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#53DunGoofdPosted 4/25/2013 6:28:27 AM
lol, shut the **** up already, you guys are so sensitive.
#54RD_21Posted 4/25/2013 6:41:34 AM(edited)
townparkradio posted...
RD_21 posted...
Look at topic creator, come in topic to post that I looked at the topic creator's name and walks away.

Can someone translate this tortured mess of tenses and perspective into regular English?

I apologize for trying to speak your language as best as I possibly can with the limited education I received in that language.

But then again I think it's fine.

I look at the topic creator (present tense), come in the topic to post (present tense) that I looked at the topic creator's name (past tense) and I then walks away (present tense).

I could have posted "Look at TC name and walks away", but it would not have been factually right since I left a post, so I wanted to do a variant, sorry….
#55cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 6:35:03 AM
DunGoofd posted...

You were sensitive enough to post...you need to relax too.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#56DunGoofdPosted 4/25/2013 6:37:42 AM
cheezedadada posted...
DunGoofd posted...

http://i.imgur.com/0jbb2fB.jpg
#57cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 6:45:12 AM
DunGoofd posted...
cheezedadada posted...
DunGoofd posted...

http://i.imgur.com/0jbb2fB.jpg

hilarious.
---
-Darklit_Requiem
#58nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:33:11 AM
yoshi006 posted...
Dear Sony of America:

Learn from Sony of Japan and cut the price of the Vita in North America.

Sincerely,

Vita Fans

PS. Also drop memory card prices and add a 64GB card.

well Vita Jap sales back down to 15k this week. So a price cut may not be a long term fix, as Sony may have hoped.
#59CompassPosted 4/25/2013 7:56:15 AM
RD_21 posted...
townparkradio posted...
RD_21 posted...
Look at topic creator, come in topic to post that I looked at the topic creator's name and walks away.

Can someone translate this tortured mess of tenses and perspective into regular English?

I apologize for trying to speak your language as best as I possibly can with the limited education I received in that language.

I look at the topic creator (present tense), come in the topic to post (present tense) that I looked at the topic creator's name (past tense) and I then walks away (present tense).

I could have posted "Look at TC name and walks away", but it would not have been factually right since I left a post, so I wanted to do a variant, sorry….

lol. I think this is the first time I've seen someone try to spin such obviously poor grammar.

Your sentence was a mess, bro. Come to terms. We have.
#60RD_21Posted 4/25/2013 9:46:26 AM(edited)
Compass posted...
RD_21 posted...
townparkradio posted...
RD_21 posted...

lol. I think this is the first time I've seen someone try to spin such obviously poor grammar.

Your sentence was a mess, bro. Come to terms. We have.

Seems like not or that guy wouldn't have act like an ass pointing it out.

And it's not a case of spinning, it's what I meant even if it may have come (came?) out poorly because I'm French Canadian and English is my secondary language.