US vita sales down 76%

#61VGAddict90Posted 4/25/2013 11:26:18 AM
So many ponies jimmies rustled.
#62PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 4/25/2013 11:34:54 AM
VGAddict90 posted...

I have no idea who's alt you are, but I'm sure you'll be banned before your account will reach a week of existence.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#63cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 12:06:08 PM
VGAddict90 posted...

All I see are people trying to squash overused and unfunny terms and bad jokes. Not a single person here is rustled in regards to the topic or the fact that the Vita is down 76%..not a single one.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#64RD_21Posted 4/25/2013 12:32:14 PM
cheezedadada posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

All I see are people trying to squash overused and unfunny terms and bad jokes. Not a single person here is rustled in regards to the topic or the fact that the Vita is down 76%..not a single one.

All I see where people talking in a mature way claiming how pathetic those topics where until 2 or 3 trolls came and say "LOLZ BUTTHURT", because the people sounded so butthurt.

Are they even trying anymore these days?

Just like when someone make a post saying "OH YOU ADMITTED THE VITA IS DOING WORST THAN THE 3DS!!!!", like it's supposed to be a big victory... I mean no freaking crap everyone can read and see the numbers, there's no victory in someone admitting that the sky is blue.
#65ServantOfErieosPosted 4/25/2013 12:35:09 PM
Crouching tiger hidden dragon.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#66bi0hazard187949Posted 4/25/2013 12:38:53 PM
I blame Sony for refusing to lower the ps vita price in the US. Sony has something great here and all their doing is killing it.
#67RD_21Posted 4/25/2013 1:37:28 PM
bi0hazard187949 posted...
I blame Sony for refusing to lower the ps vita price in the US. Sony has something great here and all their doing is killing it.

But to be honest, it doesn't seem to be the be all end all solution as the sales are back down in Japan. May spike the sales, but will it do it long term. They may be waiting for a couple of games or the PS4 to come out and do a drop or they are direction a billion dollars company and have no clues how to run it, who knows.
#68FKRW4LifePosted 4/25/2013 3:05:09 PM
Compass posted...
RD_21 posted...
townparkradio posted...
RD_21 posted...
Look at topic creator, come in topic to post that I looked at the topic creator's name and walks away.

Can someone translate this tortured mess of tenses and perspective into regular English?

I apologize for trying to speak your language as best as I possibly can with the limited education I received in that language.

But then again I think it's fine.

I look at the topic creator (present tense), come in the topic to post (present tense) that I looked at the topic creator's name (past tense) and I then walks away (present tense).

I could have posted "Look at TC name and walks away", but it would not have been factually right since I left a post, so I wanted to do a variant, sorry….

lol. I think this is the first time I've seen someone try to spin such obviously poor grammar.

Your sentence was a mess, bro. Come to terms. We have.

Shoulndt it all be past tense anyway. Maybe:

"Saw topic creator, came to topic to post that I looked at topic creator... *walks away"
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#69DaSituationPosted 4/25/2013 3:25:55 PM
cheezedadada posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

Must you constantly b**** and moan like a girl about what people post? This is a public forum, and any sane man that's bothered by these posts would have ignored it and simply moved on long ago. The fact that you keep responding means you're bothered and in turn, easily trolled.
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#70CompassPosted 4/25/2013 3:53:32 PM
RD_21 posted...
everyone can read and see the numbers

::looks over::

::sees Goon crouched in the bushes, peering into the thread::

You sure about that?