fantastic job, sony.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg
#72cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 6:06:35 PM
DaSituation posted...
cheezedadada posted...
VGAddict90 posted...
So many ponies jimmies rustled.

All I see are people trying to squash overused and unfunny terms and bad jokes. Not a single person here is rustled in regards to the topic or the fact that the Vita is down 76%..not a single one.

Must you constantly b**** and moan like a girl about what people post? This is a public forum, and any sane man that's bothered by these posts would have ignored it and simply moved on long ago. The fact that you keep responding means you're bothered and in turn, easily trolled.

Reminds me of a famous quote.

"any sane man that's bothered by these posts would have ignored it and simply moved on long ago".

-hypocrite who posts telling people not to post

You clearly see that you are doing the same thing, right? Also, who says ****** and moan "like a girl"? Are you 12?
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#73DaSituationPosted 4/25/2013 6:12:02 PM
cheezedadada posted...
DaSituation posted...
cheezedadada posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

All I see are people trying to squash overused and unfunny terms and bad jokes. Not a single person here is rustled in regards to the topic or the fact that the Vita is down 76%..not a single one.

Must you constantly b**** and moan like a girl about what people post? This is a public forum, and any sane man that's bothered by these posts would have ignored it and simply moved on long ago. The fact that you keep responding means you're bothered and in turn, easily trolled.

"any sane man that's bothered by these posts would have ignored it and simply moved on long ago".

You clearly see that you are doing the same thing, right? Also, who says ****** and moan "like a girl"? Are you 12?

I'm simply making an observation that you are literally b****ing and moaning like a little girl about people's post on a public forum, proving that you're extremely easy to troll. Perhaps getting some thicker skin would be good for you.

No need to get defensive about it.
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#74cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 6:37:32 PM
DaSituation posted...
cheezedadada posted...
DaSituation posted...
cheezedadada posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

I'm simply making an observation that you are literally b****ing and moaning like a little girl about people's post on a public forum, proving that you're extremely easy to troll. Perhaps getting some thicker skin would be good for you.

No need to get defensive about it.

Its fine. Not sure why you are flipping out though? I unfortunately dont plan on stopping my responses, so agree to disagree.
---
"I've been trolling GameFAQs for years, but most of my trolling is just me stating my honest yet horrible opinions"
-Darklit_Requiem
#75DaSituationPosted 4/25/2013 7:16:51 PM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
Its fine. Not sure why you are flipping out though?

One thing in common with almost all of the highly emotional posters like you on this board is that "no u" is seriously the best you got, for obvious reasons.

0/10 for the attempt

I unfortunately dont plan on stopping my responses, so agree to disagree.

I wonder what exactly I'm agreeing to disagree with here. It's a fact you're acting highly emotional and I agree with that. Not sure how blind you'd have to be to disagree. So IDK. Please learn to better explain yourself in the future.
---
#76cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 7:17:55 PM
DaSituation posted...
cheezedadada posted...

One thing in common with almost all of the highly emotional posters like you on this board is that "no u" is seriously the best you got, for obvious reasons.

0/10 for the attempt

I wonder what exactly I'm agreeing to disagree with here. It's a fact you're acting highly emotional and I agree with that. Not sure how blind you'd have to be to disagree. So IDK. Please learn to better explain yourself in the future.

The meltdown begins...
---
-Darklit_Requiem
#77DaSituationPosted 4/25/2013 7:18:57 PM
cheezedadada posted...
DaSituation posted...
cheezedadada posted...

0/10 for the attempt

The meltdown begins...

No u
---
#78DunGoofdPosted 4/25/2013 7:22:44 PM
lmfao this cheezit guy is such a horrible and touchy poster.

*drowns in cheezit tears*
#79DaSituationPosted 4/25/2013 7:25:44 PM
DunGoofd posted...

lol
---
#80cheezedadadaPosted 4/25/2013 7:25:58 PM
DunGoofd posted...

haha..back again? We missed you.
---
-Darklit_Requiem