US vita sales down 76%

#81Megaman OmegaPosted 4/25/2013 11:17:30 PM
Wow, what happened in this topic? Is this a contest about who can melt down harder? lol.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#82Fallen_LordPosted 4/26/2013 1:01:59 AM
The sad thing is that the TC never even posts in these doom and gloom topics of his. He is the worst kind of troll in that he starts a war with stupid, pointless topics and then watches in glee as the flame war begins. How about not feeding the trolls and just let his stupid topics die a much needed death.
#83DunGoofdPosted 4/26/2013 3:43:01 AM
cheezedadada posted...
DunGoofd posted...
lmfao this cheezit guy is such a horrible and touchy poster.

*drowns in cheezit tears*

haha..back again? We missed you.

lmfao @ "we"

Gollum pls

Fallen_Lord posted...
The sad thing is that the TC never even posts in these doom and gloom topics of his. He is the worst kind of troll in that he starts a war with stupid, pointless topics and then watches in glee as the flame war begins. How about not feeding the trolls and just let his stupid topics die a much needed death.

It's because the guys complaining and feeding the TC are obviously new to the internet. In time, they'll learn.
#84FKRW4LifePosted 4/26/2013 4:02:30 AM(edited)
Fallen_Lord posted...

He usually will when i post. His favorite phrase to attempt to troll me is

"Hey fkrw, haven't seen you in a while. Thanks for bumping my thread after you said you wouldn't post in my topics".

I was one of the lucky few who was actually able to get him nova raging during his early days of whining on this board. Between him and a joke of a poster like Omega there, making an arc to float in all their tears is all you can do while they drown in misery. They just have no life is all. Poor lil guys. Anyone owning a vita makes them saaaaaaad pandas

Hope this helps :)
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#85RD_21Posted 4/26/2013 9:08:27 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
Compass posted...
RD_21 posted...
townparkradio posted...
RD_21 posted...
Look at topic creator, come in topic to post that I looked at the topic creator's name and walks away.

Can someone translate this tortured mess of tenses and perspective into regular English?

I apologize for trying to speak your language as best as I possibly can with the limited education I received in that language.

But then again I think it's fine.

I look at the topic creator (present tense), come in the topic to post (present tense) that I looked at the topic creator's name (past tense) and I then walks away (present tense).

I could have posted "Look at TC name and walks away", but it would not have been factually right since I left a post, so I wanted to do a variant, sorry….

lol. I think this is the first time I've seen someone try to spin such obviously poor grammar.

Your sentence was a mess, bro. Come to terms. We have.

Shoulndt it all be past tense anyway. Maybe:

"Saw topic creator, came to topic to post that I looked at topic creator... *walks away"

I guess it works that way too, but maybe by putting it that way, I can better show how I was thinking it when I typed it.

1. Look at the topic creator's name.
2. Go in the topic to post that I looked at the topic creator's name.
3. Walks away

Does it makes more sense? I know it would in French, but maybe it English it's not the common or correct use of the tenses.
#86nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:32:16 AM
Hey fkrw, haven't seen you in a while. Thanks for bumping my thread after you said you wouldn't post in my topics.

Let's make it to at least 100 posts :)