P4G board is terrible

#21mike_411Posted 4/28/2013 10:51:32 AM
We r all so matur her on tha vita beard.

hur hur...
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#22Virus66Posted 4/28/2013 11:01:19 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Virus66 posted...
What's worse is seeing the SMT fans tear into the Persona fans on the Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem board. That's pretty terrible...

Honestly, they kind of deserve it... >_>

I fail to see why. Someone simply asks if a Persona character would be in it. It's a reasonable question seeing as Persona carries the SMT name in the US. Not everyone is knowledgeable about the brand overseas. After that, it's just a sea of hatred because someone happens to like Persona 1, 2.. or heaven forbid 3 or 4, instead of their precious series. The hardcore SMT fans should be happy that so many new players are looking at the SMT brand because of Persona instead of ostracizing them for liking that. Stop being exclusive and start being inclusive.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#23mike_411Posted 4/28/2013 11:07:13 AM
Virus66 posted...
Virus66 posted...
What's worse is seeing the SMT fans tear into the Persona fans on the Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem board. That's pretty terrible...

I fail to see why. Someone simply asks if a Persona character would be in it. It's a reasonable question seeing as Persona carries the SMT name in the US. Not everyone is knowledgeable about the brand overseas. After that, it's just a sea of hatred because someone happens to like Persona 1, 2.. or heaven forbid 3 or 4, instead of their precious series. The hardcore SMT fans should be happy that so many new players are looking at the SMT brand because of Persona instead of ostracizing them for liking that. Stop being exclusive and start being inclusive.

Part of the reason why I dislike Main SMT fanboys and hardcore MH fanboys. WAAAAY too serious.

Ok, you is good at game (or think your games are best?) fine, you win internets. Congrats.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
#24RalphWiggum33Posted 4/28/2013 11:32:46 AM
this dating sim is a disgrace to smt
#25mike_411Posted 4/28/2013 11:49:13 AM
RalphWiggum33 posted...
this dating sim is a disgrace to smt

lol yeah, let's play the one with a topless dude in pretty boy shorts. That's sexay.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
#26KenauePosted 4/28/2013 11:53:15 AM
Virus66 posted...
Virus66 posted...

I avoid the Main SMT boards like the plague...If you mention that you like both SMT and Persona, they act as if your the absolute devil. I love Atlus's series, but most of the vocal fans are complete asses.
---
Now Playing: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), P3:FES (PS2), Black Ops 2 (Wii U), Fallout: NV (PC), Portal 2 (PC)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#27DynamicJumpIuffPosted 4/28/2013 12:08:15 PM
If you mention that you like both SMT and Persona, they act as if your the absolute devil.

I dunno about that. I'm pretty well liked on those boards.

I think.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#28Richard_GraysonPosted 4/28/2013 12:22:21 PM
Of course, outsiders are going to criticize what goes on there. That topic is actually great compared to the actual trash that floods the board.
---
Zatanna <3 http://i.imgur.com/Ju8RInB.gif
PSN: TheLimit32 Games: Justice League Heroes (Vita/PSP) Injustice (PS3) [Main: Nightwing] (Obviously, lol)
#29KenauePosted 4/28/2013 12:27:49 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
If you mention that you like both SMT and Persona, they act as if your the absolute devil.

I dunno about that. I'm pretty well liked on those boards.

I think.

I had a bad time when I ventured over to the mainline board....
---
Now Playing: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), P3:FES (PS2), Black Ops 2 (Wii U), Fallout: NV (PC), Portal 2 (PC)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#30ManjiMidouPosted 4/28/2013 12:47:11 PM
Adachi is my waifu.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"