Has anyone gotten the better than 3 seconds trophy in Wake Up Club?

#1ChromaticAngelPosted 4/29/2013 3:12:43 AM
So for some reason I don't understand I woke up at 5:30 am today, and decided to hang around instead of going back to sleep to try and nab that 3 second trophy, so I literally waited with the Vita's screen open to the clock counting down, and then the screen went black for a second, then the alarm went off, and I tapped the wake up button immediately, and it ended up still being 3 seconds which wasn't good enough for the trophy.

anyone got this trophy? what did you do to get it?
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#2AiuchiFanboiPosted 4/29/2013 4:38:00 AM
ChromaticAngel posted...
So for some reason I don't understand I woke up at 5:30 am today, and decided to hang around instead of going back to sleep to try and nab that 3 second trophy, so I literally waited with the Vita's screen open to the clock counting down, and then the screen went black for a second, then the alarm went off, and I tapped the wake up button immediately, and it ended up still being 3 seconds which wasn't good enough for the trophy.

anyone got this trophy? what did you do to get it?

Yea, your avatar will be in the middle of the screen, so just start tapping the middle with your finger in anticipation. shouldnt take you more then a couple tries to get 2 sec.
---
If you bought a VITA after 3/29 or are buying one before 5/10, then PM me for a referal link to SONY for a free $20 PSN gift card.
#3ThugETHPosted 4/29/2013 4:55:30 AM
I've tried to do it loads of times but never got it the app lags so much that when it appears on screen the 3 seconds have long passed.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#4Mister MoneyPosted 4/29/2013 5:20:36 AM
I have gotten a 1 second before.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
#5iusefebrezePosted 4/29/2013 5:35:46 AM
I've never been woken up by my vita's alarm.
Tried it for three days and it wasn't enough, back to my really loud alarm clock after that.
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.