So, uh, how's the Vita supposed to compete against the 3DS again?

#131CyDetrakDPosted 5/6/2013 11:44:42 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
CyDetrakD posted...
alphame4 posted...
Gotta love the trolls who spend more time in these boards than actually enjoying and playing their "superior" handheld.

So sad.

Truly sad indeed I couldn't have said it any better. Strange it's always the same guys at it littering this board with irrelevant bs.

What if I told you..... you can browse GFaqs with a game running in the background on a 3DS.

I own a 3ds since launch and would never do that since I enjoy all my systems. When I use my 3ds I turn off the WiFi unless I plan to play online and I think trolling is for dorks that never get laid or don't have friends so they argue on the net.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#132HungoverHero777Posted 5/6/2013 11:55:19 AM
CyDetrakD posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
CyDetrakD posted...
alphame4 posted...
Gotta love the trolls who spend more time in these boards than actually enjoying and playing their "superior" handheld.

So sad.

Truly sad indeed I couldn't have said it any better. Strange it's always the same guys at it littering this board with irrelevant bs.

What if I told you..... you can browse GFaqs with a game running in the background on a 3DS.

I own a 3ds since launch and would never do that since I enjoy all my systems. When I use my 3ds I turn off the WiFi unless I plan to play online and I think trolling is for dorks that never get laid or don't have friends so they argue on the net.

My apologies. Should've quoted the other guy instead.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#133UltimacakePosted 5/6/2013 11:57:59 AM
Still haven't gotten a straight answer. We all but know a Rockstar game is coming out, but that isn't going to do much alone.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#134solaurus12Posted 5/6/2013 12:00:17 PM
I'm more disappointed in the Vita owners responding to this obvious troll. Seriously if you don't respond it'll stop. Damn, everyone just shut the **** up.
---
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Trolls are like terrorists, they bomb other boards for less than a great reason, but get outraged when others do it to them.
#135the_blood_wolfPosted 5/6/2013 3:46:30 PM
Like most people say on this topic it's economics at it's finest.

Long term Vita could beat 3DS and what not but since this day and age the new technology is outdated the second it hits the market it probably won't do as well as it could. The best they could do is draw more people to buy a Vita by having that game they've been waiting for and from that most likely increase more sales since that new Vita for just one game usually never happens. That one game leads to others or trying others so just depends if developers makes games that attracts people and if people have the money, since I would love Vita but... I need to wait for 2 weeks to get the money but then it's... do I really want to waste my money on a handheld system again that I probably would play a lot or might not.....

But a price drop will definitely catch a lot of people to buy it both on the system and memory card. Or a combo pack with a good game.
---
And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
#136Lelouch71Posted 5/6/2013 5:00:35 PM
the_blood_wolf posted...
Long term Vita could beat 3DS and what not but since this day and age the new technology is outdated the second it hits the market it probably won't do as well as it could.

On what planet? The 3DS is already at 30+ million worldwide. The Vita is around 4-5 million (I'm not entirely sure but I know it's selling like crap). If the Vita ever reaches 30+ million the 3DS will already be closing in 100 million.

TC, the Vita will never be a worthy rival to the 3DS. The Vita will go in its own direction.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#137Fallen_LordPosted 5/6/2013 5:38:26 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
I really wish Sony would just discount the thing already. The Vita actually has games I'd like to play (Soul Sacrifice, Tearaway, Gravity Rush), but I refuse to pay so much when the handheld is in such a poor state, especially considering the PSP's performance.

... although I like my PSP, and it's fun getting the games at like $10 a pop now.

A price cut helped in Japan. Why not here? Oh, yeah, the exchange rate. It's not like they aren't losing money otherwise.

don't worry, stores will soon clearance out the Vita. Just be patient.

Ah Shadow using his superior trolling skills to tell the future yet again.....
#138Fallen_LordPosted 5/6/2013 5:40:42 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
I really wish Sony would just discount the thing already. The Vita actually has games I'd like to play (Soul Sacrifice, Tearaway, Gravity Rush), but I refuse to pay so much when the handheld is in such a poor state, especially considering the PSP's performance.

... although I like my PSP, and it's fun getting the games at like $10 a pop now.

A price cut helped in Japan. Why not here? Oh, yeah, the exchange rate. It's not like they aren't losing money otherwise.

don't worry, stores will soon clearance out the Vita. Just be patient.

Wouldn't they do that only when the handheld is effectively dead, though? Can't Sony prevent them from discounting the price until then?

well seeing that most places already clearanced out the accessories and games. It's only a matter of time.

Please provide a complete list of all the important game retailers that no longer sell vita games or accessories please....

That's right you cannot because you are just talking out of your ass again and making stuff up.
#139Fallen_LordPosted 5/6/2013 5:45:47 PM(edited)
Compass posted...
Aadrian1234 posted...
Xeedragon posted...
And we all know how well indie games do compared to Pokemon, Resident Evil, and Kingdom Hearts.

You mean games like Minecraft, Terraria, Binding of Issaic, etc?

::lists a bunch of bad indie games even by indie standards::

::thinks he made an awesome point::

Finally Shadows alt account Compass shows up to give him the assurance he craves and needs to survive.
#140CompassPosted 5/6/2013 6:23:18 PM
Finally? I posted that like a week ago. Are you some kind of time traveler of butthurt?

??