Why would Sony put up all of these sales on the day of Soul Sacrifices release?

#31UniversquallPosted 4/30/2013 12:38:59 PM
Doing more than one thing in a week...those monsters.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) TLOTR:WITN, (PC) Skyrim, (Vita) DWNext, (360) Not anytime soon, (Wii U) Waiting for 15/20+ year old games
After the Fallout
#32plo617(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 1:00:06 PM
stargazer64 posted...
plo617 posted...
mike_411 posted...
Again, you seem to be treating SS as the system seller that Sony has been waiting for.

Tell me then...why hasn't Sony advertised this game anywhere? If Sony cared about SS as much as you think they do, then surely they would have at least advertised it.

let's be frank here, Sony doesn't care about SS. Unless it proves itself and sells well, Sony won't care about a new IP.

I'm not treating it as a system seller, however, it is an important title for the system. Let's say you are right and Sony doesn't care about SS. Maybe they don't expect it to have great sales. Why would they go out of their way to diminish what sales they could have had?

Dios mio. It's a few games on SALE. If Sony were to only release Soup Sacrifice, and do nothing else (no other releases and no sales) then people would moan about it. They put games on sale, and people moan about it.

It's not like I'm not benefiting from the sales. I will still end up getting SS, so it's win for me either way. All I'm saying is, taking away from SS's sales (in the long run) is not good for the Vita's future. That's the way I see it. There is no reason why they couldn't have this sale next week.