How long's the sale? Gotta plan this money-spending thing out xD
---
GT: RichTuba995363 | PSN: MDragon000
3DS: 1891 - 1378 - 1379 [for any tell me if you add]
#13jaziz20Posted 4/29/2013 8:48:04 PM
plo617 posted...
About Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.

1. is the game good?
2. What's the difference between Portable Ops and Portable Ops Plus?
3. Does buying the former negate buying the latter?
4. Is this going to be playable on the Vita?
5. Is the story officially apart of the MGS story? I've read some claim that it isn't, while others disagree.

1. I enjoyed the game, it is unique.
2. portable ops plus is just an expansion pack, no story elements really.
3. purchase Portable Ops instead.
4. no official word yet, but dont hold your breath. Maybe if you use a ps3 to transfer it to your vita, but direct download i would not think so.
5. yes it is canon, it fits in the timeline before peace walker, but really does not take a significant part of the story.
---
PSN: Metal_mgs; XBL: Mgs2master2; 3DS/3DS xl friend code: 4983-6274-3374; Steam: Mgs2master2
#14plo617Posted 4/29/2013 8:55:00 PM
I'm kind of contemplation just getting it at this low price and waiting/hoping that it ends up working for the Vita at some point. Also, I have a PS3, so let's hope that transferring works.
#15AstralFrostPosted 4/29/2013 9:10:14 PM
Hope EU/AU gets the same sales. Not sure why but Portable Ops and Peace Walker are downloadable as Vita titles here.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#16ORANGE666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:09:10 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
wonder when level 5 will put up Jean DÁrc on sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean D'Arc is a Sony IP, Level 5 simply developed it. Similar to how they developed Dragon Quest for Square Enix on contract work.
#17SeikishidanPosted 4/30/2013 2:41:59 AM
Is PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale a good PSN purchase on the Vita with that reduction? I would need to buy that Online Pass too. ( I don't have a PS3, I can't cross buy it. )
#18AstralFrostPosted 4/30/2013 3:01:38 AM
Seikishidan posted...
Is PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale a good PSN purchase on the Vita with that reduction? I would need to buy that Online Pass too. ( I don't have a PS3, I can't cross buy it. )

Depends if you like fighting games like that I guess. I just got it last night and quite enjoy it. I'm already considering getting the DLC so yes I'd say its worth it.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#19GeminiX7Posted 4/30/2013 3:06:48 AM
Seikishidan posted...

Its... alright. I bought it at the sale price last time it was on sale. Its an okay game, and the multiplayer is pretty stable at least. You can tell the amount of dedcation the devs gave to making/polishing the game is lacking though. Can't say whether or not you get your money's worth, although 17 bucks to me isn't that much either way.

Also, not sure if I misread your post, but if you are buying the game new, in any form, then you don't also need to buy an Online Pass.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#20Eternal_StrikePosted 4/30/2013 3:08:13 AM
Seikishidan posted...

any digital purchase comes with the online pass. tho if you buy the vita version alone you will not get the ps3 version online pass.