Do you recommend MGS Peace Walker for vita?

#1NJQuestCatPosted 4/29/2013 11:15:46 PM
Im planning on getting ps+ tomorrow and im thinking about picking that game up as well while its onsale.

Thoughts?? Is it more worth it to get the HD version for ps3?
#2ServantOfErieosPosted 4/29/2013 11:23:29 PM
HD version has online coop play which is amazing. I think this trophy support, too.

psp version, has online but you have to set it up through adhoc party which is an absolute pain. No trophies.

Adhoc party requires a ps3 connected to the Internet through wired connection, so if you don't, you're out of luck.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#3NJQuestCat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:28:38 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
HD version has online coop play which is amazing. I think this trophy support, too.

psp version, has online but you have to set it up through adhoc party which is an absolute pain. No trophies.

Adhoc party requires a ps3 connected to the Internet through wired connection, so if you don't, you're out of luck.

Woah...MGS coop sounds pretty sweet! Do you have the vita version?? Do you know how it feels when the 2nd analog stick is assigned to control the camera?
#4co1onelPosted 4/30/2013 12:56:39 AM
Definitely get the HD version over PSP version if you have the ability to do so. The jump from 20fps to 60fps and extreme up in resolution makes the game so much more enjoyable.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Co1onel-225.png
#5ServantOfErieosPosted 4/30/2013 1:06:38 AM
NJQuestCat posted...

Woah...MGS coop sounds pretty sweet! Do you have the vita version?? Do you know how it feels when the 2nd analog stick is assigned to control the camera?

It works really really well, but would you rather play a game optimised for the ps3 or a game optimised for just the psp?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#6NJQuestCat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:26:44 AM
NJQuestCat posted...

It works really really well, but would you rather play a game optimised for the ps3 or a game optimised for just the psp?

Does the change from 60fps to 30 feel very drastic. I ask this because ive been really enjoying playing games on the go. If PW is still very solid, non aggravating fun which does not become broken as a result of a lesser framerate, i think ill pick the psp version up.

Is it not as fun or satisfying playing it on vita??
#7Suppaman234Posted 4/30/2013 7:51:09 AM
I'd recommend getting it for PSP only if you want to play it on the go. The second stick really sold it for me on Vita. I had CFW on my PSP and I downloaded and immediately deleted it simply because I had to use the buttons to control the camera and I hated that. I decided to give it a shot again after buying and beating the HD collection on the Vita so I bought it for Vita and I really am enjoying it. I woulda preferred an HD version but its still a great game. If you really want to play it on the go like myself then get it for Vita but if you really can't get over the no HD on Vita then get it for PS3. I think I want to at least beat the game on Vita since I have such a small Vita library and then buy it for PS3 when I upgrade my Hard Drive.