Soul Sacrifice Required Firmware?

#1ThamauturgePosted 4/30/2013 4:28:08 AM
I was wondering, what is the required firmware for Soul Sacrifice? Can you play it on 2.02?
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: SH2 HD, Dark Souls, Uncharted 2, Crisis Core: FF7, Ratchet Collection, REmake ------- PSN: Thamauturge
#2Golden_MeanPosted 4/30/2013 4:30:31 AM
You can probably play it on any version but to play online you must have the most recent update(s).
---
LoL: Rontuaru -- PSN: Kikkosauce66 -- SoulSacrifice: Rontu
#3RotuhiiriPosted 4/30/2013 4:32:19 AM
Are there any games that require a certain firmware to play on the Vita?

I know online always requires the latest mandatory firmware but I don't think any games require a certain firmware for offline play.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#4akshat_316Posted 4/30/2013 4:43:47 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Are there any games that require a certain firmware to play on the Vita?

I know online always requires the latest mandatory firmware but I don't think any games require a certain firmware for offline play.

I did on the psp.So maybe it is the same on the vita.
---
www.staticshin.com
#5jmtstanPosted 4/30/2013 6:29:54 AM
update the firmware?
---
New Vita owner!!!
PSN: jmtstan1138
#6WooTz_samaPosted 4/30/2013 7:27:41 AM(edited)
Either ditch your "homebrews" and upgrade to latest exploit patched firmware, or buy another Vita.

Soul Sacrifice is meant to be enjoyed online.

It's that simple.
---
US PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH | JP PSN: WooTzZ-vita
Now Playing: Soul Sacrifice, Persona 4 Arena, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 6, GTA IV
#7Thamauturge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:12:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Eternal_StrikePosted 5/1/2013 5:35:27 PM
Thamauturge posted...
update the firmware?

And lose Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts BBS, games I already own on UMD and wont have to buy again, Homebrews, and the FFType-0 English Patch? How about no.

Anyways, wololo confirmed that SS requires 2.05 even for offline. Unfortunate, but expected.

just acquired your ip address now i know where you are, im telling sony
#9WerzaquePosted 5/1/2013 5:40:14 PM
Thamauturge posted...
update the firmware?

And lose Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts BBS, games I already own on UMD and wont have to buy again, Homebrews, and the FFType-0 English Patch? How about no.

Anyways, wololo confirmed that SS requires 2.05 even for offline. Unfortunate, but expected.

Ah, what a hero! Proud to be meddling in illegal activities! Your peers must be so proud of you!
---
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#10alphame4Posted 5/1/2013 6:00:24 PM
Thamauturge posted...
update the firmware?

So basically you just want to keep playing PSP isos on your vita?
---
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus | XBL: cannon fodderr